Chapter Thirty-Three

(PLEASE PLEASE! READ!

So I really want you guys to send me letters! :D Because I really want to have them with me and so I can store them in my box and read them whenever! And I LOVE letters!

So I made a PO Box! Comment Below if you would send me a letter!

And not only can you send me letters but I really want you guys to send me artwork if your really artsy! And I want to hang it up in my room!

So send to

PO Box 137 Holcomb KS 67851

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Marcel's POV

I've done nothing all day but prepare for bowling tonight practically uninvited. I hate bowling but I'm strangely good at it. It's stupid that Edward and his friends are going to a bowling alley and paying when we have a bowling alley here at home. But then again, Olivia's coming along so it makes sense he didn't invite them over.

I really don't want to go but I haven't seen Olivia in over a week so it'd be really exciting to see her again. I wonder if she already knows Gemma is Jeff's fiancé and that she's our sister. I'm sure she does. I wonder if Gemma's properly met her. She never mentioned about meeting Jeff's family, she only said Olivia was a great girl so who knows?

"You ready?" Harry knocks on my door.

"Did Edward leave already?" I caution.

"Yeah let's go," he motions over with bowling shoes in hand. I grab my pair from the closet and walk behind him downstairs.

"Where you guys going?" Dad enters the room.

"Out," Harrys short answer doesn't convince dad.

"Bowling?" he looks at the shoes in our hands.

"Yeah," he says. I stay silent because I'm afraid if I say anything, i'll screw up this whole plan.

"Why don't you bowl here? It's free," He smiles and his dimples show. The quality all three of us gained from him, also Gemma.

"It's a friends birthday," Harry lies.

"Oh okay," Dad gives in, "have fun."

Without a word, Harry and I exit the house and to his car. It's surprisingly warm outside for it being late Fall and 7 at night.

I'm really anxious to see her but I'm also scared to. I wonder what she thinks of me. She probably thinks I'm a freak. What if Edward got to her head and she thinks different of me now? I really hope not. Leeroy has told me to calm down about when I finally face her, he said she might feel bad or she might even talk to me even more. But then again, Leeroy really isn't much help with these types of situations. He's never had a girlfriend before. I think he's had a boyfriend once but I'm getting off topic.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks once her notices picking at the scabs on my arms.

"Nothing," my voice is low and calm.

"Stop that," he smacks my arms, "you're going to end up bleeding and your scars are healing."

"Sorry," I sink in the seat, "it's a habit."

"Well that habit needs to stop," he says. Well then.

Edwards POV

I make it into the bowling alley with Cal and we spot the guys immediately at an alley. They haven't started yet which is great. I see Macey siting down flirting with Luke. Fucking whore. Heside her is a brunette curvy girl and I know exactly who that sexy girl is, Olivia Grace.