Chapter Sixty-Five

Marcel's POV

"Olivia!" I gasp after Harry disappears downstairs.

"What?" she cries.

"Why did you say that?"

"Marcel I can't take this anymore! I can't deal with all this pressure that I've had ever since I've moved here!" she yells, "I just want to go back to Manchester and go back to my school where I didn't have any of these issues! Where no boy looked at me the way Harry and you and Edward did when I walked into class! Where I wasn't called a slut!"

"But you aren't and you know that," I comfort her, "all you did was date Edward, and me kissing you was my fault."

"Yeah but I liked you and still kind of do, not as much because being friends with you seems so much better. I can't like Harry, I can't. That will just make things harder for me at school. I can't be seen as the girl that went through all the triplets. I just want to move back," she cries harder, "I don't fit in here. No boy at my school liked me and frankly I honestly want to go back to that."

I don't say anything but I hug her. She cries into my chest and hold her tighter. I feel so bad for her.

"I'm sorry I confessed that to you," I speak up.

"It's okay," she pulls away, "but now I feel terrible because he hates me now. Again."

"Go talk to him," I suggest.

"No," she wipes her eyes, "he's probably with Chloe now. I think I'm just going to go home."

Harry's POV

"Hey mate," Liam says. I see the boys out in the entry way.

"Just leave me alone," I push Zayns hand off my shoulder and walk out to the front patio.

I walk around making my way to the other side of the house I clear my head. I knew she didn't like me. After everything I've done, she just doesn't feel the same way. I feel like my heart has been stomped on and burned into flames. I don't understand what I did wrong for her not to like me? I treated her better than anyone, I ignored all the swarms of girls for her. No girl has ever rejected me. Olivia Grace was the first to ever reject Harry Styles.

Edwards POV

"Okay," Tia struggles to help me up the stairs, "come on Edward. At least try, please."

"I am," I groan. My stomach hurts and I feel warmth coming up my throat and into my mouth. I cover my mouth and run up the stairs and into the closest bathroom. I lift the lid on the toilet seat and puke everything out.

"At least your upstairs now," Tia stands in the doorway as I puke all of mums food into the toilet.

Tia walks over and turns on the shower head. I finish puking and kneel in front of her. She grabs my curls and sticks my head into the cold running water.

"What the fuck!" I push her hand away and stand to my feet, "what the fuck is wrong with you!"

She leans over the sink and opens up a spare toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it. She hands it to me and closes the water.

"Go on," she pushes the brush to my mouth. I look at her confused as water from my hair hits my cheeks. I brush my teeth and every time I try to rinse she stops me and says I need to brush for a longer amount of time.

"Here," she hands me a towel and I rinse my mouth without her stopping me. She puts my arm around her neck and leads me to my room.

I sit on the edge of the bed as she digs through my drawers. She pulls out a black t-shirt and throws it to me.