Chapter Eighteen

(* Many of you have been asking how I imagine Macey and Olivia to look.

I have an instagram where I put up pictures of the characters for "The Styles Triplets"

Please follow it and you will be able to see who's who. :)

It's called @IWLWWY_Fanfics

Enjoy this chapter )

Marcel's POV

I wake up around noon and drag myself downstairs. My hangover is somewhat gone but my head aches so much. I hate Eddy's friends so much for making me drink last night. No one seems to he home anymore. I can't even find Beth.

"Beth!" I whine,"Beth! Help me!" I hear small heels coming down te hall into the kitchen.

"What?" she breathes, "oh mumbo what happened?" she reaches out to me.

"I'm sick so I didn't go to school," I tell her.

"You're not sick," she raises her brown and looks at me.

"What? Yes I am," I clutch my stomach and rub my head in pain.

"You may have fooled your father and mother but ya ain't fooling me," she slaps the top of my head.

"How'd you know?" I'm referring to my hangover although it's as clear as the water in the ocean to her.

"I used to go out and party all the time," she grabs some ibuprofen from the cabinet, "I was young once too you know." she takes two small red pulls and hands them over to me along with a cup of water.

I look at the pills and give them a horrid look.

"Come on now..take it," she lifts my hands to my mouth. The pills fall in and she brings the cup of water to my mouth. I feel the two tiny pills going down my throat and just dropping to the bottom of my liquor filled stomach.

"Now you go on and lay down," she instructs, "I'm gonna make you soup although you don't deserve it."

I smile and make my way upstairs.

Harry's POV

"Olivia," I walk up to her.

"Hi Harry," she keeps her eyes focused into her locker. I know she doesn't need anything from inside, she's just trying to avoid me.

"I need to talk to you," I take a quick glance over to Macey. She's filing her nails trying to ignore my presence.

"About what?" Olivia's voice becomes a bit more harsh but I understand that.

"Last night," I whisper.

"You gonna tell her how you almost fucked me," Macey laughs.

"That's not what I was intended on doing and you know that," I try to keep my voice down as low as possible.

"Sure," she rolls her eyes, "you were on the midst of undressing yourself."

"Macey shut up," I growl, "how are you even friends with her?" I ask Olivia.

"I don't like the way your talking to me Harry. Plus I barely know you. I met you just this Monday so you are in no position to be speaking to me like this," she closes her locker and faces me, "Plus she didn't do anything to hurt my feelings."

What?

Olivia takes her bag over her shoulder and walks right passed me without looking back.

"Told you," Macey steps forward, "good luck getting her back when you never even had her. I'm sure Edward has her wrapped around his finger by now. How ironic right? The asshole gets the girl instead of Prince Charming."