Chapter Fifteen

( Authors Note: I loved all you're

comments you guys left last night!

They had me laughing so much!

I appreciate all of the votes and

comments! Thank you soo much :D you

are the best! Hope you like this C

Chapter! It has the biggest plot twist

ever!)

Marcel's POV

"Woo!" Edward cheers as I make another shot into the red solo cup. It was him and I against Ash and Luke. We were winning, but they were really good at it too. I didn't think I was so good at beer pong. It's actually really fun.

"Hurry up Ash," Edward shouts for him to toss already. I've had about 3 cups already, but Edward has had more. I'm getting really intoxicated. Ash gestured his hand and tosses it into the farthest cup on the table.

"Eyy!" He high fives Luke and Cal.

"It's yours," Edward hands me the cup.

"I..can't," my words slur, "I think I've had enough already."

"Just one more," he pushes it against my cause it to spill a bit on my sweater. I take it and take small drinks from it.

"Ok that's it," Luke says, "game over. Edward and his nerd brother won. Nice game man."

"Yeah," I walk away and knock over a vase. Oh no.

"Woah Marcel," Niall laughs, "you better go upstairs. Harry's friends are much nicer to me than Edwards. I agree, but I pick up the biggest piece of the vase and head upstairs.

Edwards POV

"Your brothers really good at beer pong for being that big of a loser," Luke snorts.

"Yeah whatever," I look around the room for the new girl.

"Looking for Olivia?" Mikey teases.

"No," I harshly lie. I am looking for her, but I doubt she's here. Girl like that doesn't come to parties, I'm sure of it.

"Well I seen her go upstairs in case you were wondering," he smirks.

"Shut up," I growl and walk away from the group. I go to the kitchen to grab another drink. I exit from the other side of the kitchen and go upstairs to avoid the boys seeing me. Maybe I should go look for her. It could be my lucky day.

Marcel's POV

I stumble a couple times going up the stairs holding the broken vase. People are staring but I don't mind. I walk down the hall and look for Macey's room to tell her I broke a vase. I don't know why I'm doing this, I'm too intoxicated to even figure out what I'm even doing.

Her room is the most obvious and clear to find. Her door is painted all purple with her name printed at the top. You can't miss it. I don't bother knocking.

"Macey I-" I look up to see her kissing someone with her chest being exposed. She's on top of Harry, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't- "

They look up in surprise.

"Marcel?" Harry looks up.

"Sorry I didn't know you were, I broke a vase and," I drop the vase again and Macey laughs still on top of Harry.

"Macey!" A familiar female voice calls from behind me. Olivia. "Harry?" Her eyes widen.

I'm so drunk I start laughing and pointing at the position Macey and Harry were in. This is perfect.

Harry's POV

"Marcel?" I look up to see him holding up a broken vase.

"Sorry I didn't know you were, I broke a vase and," the vase drops and breaks some more. Macey giggles and doesn't acknowledge that she has no shirt on and Marcel is staring at her. She likes the attention.

"Macey!"Olivia peaks in. Fuck! No. No. No.

I try turning my face so she won't see me.

"Harry," dammit.

"Uh hey," I awkwardly wave. I push Macey off and she lands on the other side of the bed. Marcel starts laughing hysterically and drops to the floor.

"Olivia," I begin.

"No, I'm clearly interrupting something. I'll go," she looks down and leaves the room.

I turn to Macey whose laughing and putting her shirt back on, "You knew!" I shout at her.

Edwards POV

I walk up the stairs to search for Olivia. There's a lot of people up here which is stupid. The parties downstairs.

I look over the crowd and feel a small body bump into me.

"Shit," I curse.

"Oh I'm sorry," an innocent voice speaks. I look down to see the petite curvy body. Her brown eyes look up to me and she smiles, "Oh hey Edward."

"Hey," I can tell she's just seen something traumatic, "what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing," she looks back.

"Something's wrong. You can tell me," I smirk.

"It's just I seen your brother and-"

"Which brother?" I cut her off.

"Harry," she chokes,

"What about him?" I insist on her telling me.

"I kind of walked into him and Macey..." She bites her cheek.

I can't keep a serious face and I burst into laughter. This is so perfect. Olivia just walked in on Harry and Macey having sex. This just gets me one step closer to getting to Olivia. Harry such a fucking prick.