Chapter Fifty-Five

(You're about to have your mind blown! love you guys ;) enjoy...xoxo have a lovely day muahh x.)

Marcel's POV

"No," Olivia giggles, "you have to keep steady or you'll fall."

"I'm not good at keeping steady," I laugh along. I hold the ski poles and dig them into the snow to keep me balanced. Olivia took me to the small mountain to learn before I hit the big one. The sad part of this experience is this is the kiddy mountain.

"The ski poles are what makes you pick up speed when you dig them into the snow and push back," she explains, "they can also be your break."

"This is complicated," I look at her, "I don't think I'm cut out for this."

"You're doing great though," she laughs more, "just start off slow."

I agree and push myself slowly down the small hill. I fall at least three times but end up getting the hang of it. It's not that hard, and pretty fun.

"There you go," Olivia skis beside me, "see you can do it."

"It's actually fun," I chuckle and pick up speed, "can we go to the big mountain?" I sound like a child but I'm excited.

"If you feel confident," she says. I nod and we head to the ski lift.

"So has Gemma told your dad about her pregnancy?" a guide helps us on the lift and we go up.

"Yeah," I look down, "she told him a week after the dinner. He wasn't so mad."

"That's nice," she smiles and pushes me off the ski lift.

I panic and hold my poles down. I glide down the mountain extremely fast and hear Olivia coming from behind.

"How do I stop!?" I shout and try to slow down but it's impossible.

"You don't," she laughs and speeds in front of me.

I dig the poles in the snow but I stuck them in too deep they fly away from my hands. I'm left sliding down the mountain with no breaks at all. Olivia is in front of me and I can see the end of the mountain. Olivia stops and looks up as I come down.

"Where are your poles?!" I hear her shout. I have no control to turn left of right and I land on top of her.

"Oh my god," I groan and shift myself up. Olivia starts giggling.

"You dug you poles in too deep didn't you?" she laughs and I nod. She looks to the side and I stare at her while still above her.

"What?" she laughs as I stare at her, "Marcel..you can get up now." She giggles more.

"I can't," I lean down and kiss her. I push the hair in her face back and continue to kiss her in the snow.

Harry's POV

After dropping Macey off I head straight home. I relieved to know that I am not the father of the little fetus growing inside Macey, but I am thrilled that I still at least have some part I'm the baby's life as his godfather. I step inside and am greeted by my entire family.

"So?" Gemma frowns, "did they tell you."

I look around at the group of people who waited for my arrival. Ed, Tia, Gemma, Jeff, my parents and Beth.

I sigh, "I'm not the daddy!!" I cheer and so do they!

"Oh thank goodness!" my mother comes and kisses my cheek followed by a slap on the head, "never do that again. Keep it in your pants."