Chapter Twenty-Six

(* There was confusion last week but my new Twitter is pacsunxharry

Im sorry! But yes that's my new twitter and follow me & tweet me that you are one of my readers & I might just follow you!

ALSO! I might DOUBLE UPDATE but in order for that to happen, I need to get either tweets from you guys or comments on Instagram or on here on why I should double update! Okay (: Love you guys so much! Please keep voting!!*)

Marcel's POV

"We're home!" I heard Harry's loud voice from the living room. I'm laying on the sofa surfing through the tv channels trying to find something to watch but there's nothing good to watch at this time of day, but I have nothing more convenient to do since all my work for 2 weeks is done.

"Beth! What's for dinner?" Edward haulers unaware that she has the day off as well as our parents.

"Hey Marcel," Harry comes into the living room,"is that my shirt?"

"Yes it is," my father walks in and Harry looks surprised.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Harry frowns

"I took the day off and went fishing with Marcel," he smiles. Dad and Harry sit down on the couch and he begins telling Harry about the fish we caught. He leaves out the discussion we ha before we left about the reasons he took days off.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Edward comes downstairs and sits on the couch.

" I got some days off," he explains.

"Why?" Edward scrunched his nose and opens up a granola bar.

"Just cause," dad shrugs.

"Beth what's for dinner!" Edward shouts again.

"Beth's not here," mother comes in.

"You're here too?" Edward sits up.

"Yes. Is that a bad thing?" She's holding a bowl filled with ground beef and stirring in vegetables.

"Maybe," Edward laughs. Dad kicks him and he shuts up.

Harrys POV

"Boys time for dinner," my mother calls from the kitchen. Edward shoots up from the couch and runs into the dining room. Marcel falls off the couch purposely and groans.

"C'mon get up," I grab his arm and pull him up.

"I'm not hungry," he makes his body loose so it's harder for me to drag him up.

"Fine. I'll just drag you then," I get ahold of both his legs and drag him into the dining room. Edward and dad are already seated. Marcel gets up and sit down across from Edward.

It's strange having my parents home on weekdays. It's especially strange seeing both my parents in t-shirts and jeans instead of their usual, more sophisticated look of a suit or dress.

"What are we having?" Edward unfolds the napkin and let's the silverware drop on the table.

"Marcel's favorite," Dad folds the daily newspaper and unfolds his napkin.

"Which is?" Edward cluelessly asks.

"Meatloaf and spaghetti," mother comes in with the pans and a casserole dish full of spaghetti inside. She takes off her apron and takes her seat on the other end of the table.

"Great," Edward reaches over for the spaghetti but mother slaps his hand away.

"We have to wait for Gemma," she stands and pours everyone a glass of lemonade.

"I thought she went back to college," I lean back in my chair.

"She's leaving tomorrow," she says.

"Yes I am," Gemma comes in with a giant smile. She kisses mothers cheek and walks over to the other end and kisses dad's cheek, then takes a seat next to Marcel and across from me.

"It's about time you leave," Edward jokes. Dad shoots him a glare along with mum.

"Oh shut up Eddy," Gemma takes the large pitcher of lemonade and pours herself a glass, "you love me."

"Okay enough with that," dad tries his best to distract everyone, "how was everyone's day?"

"Full of hunger," Edward reaches across and grabs the spaghetti platter. He serves himself a gigantic spoonful and smiles in pleasure.

No one seems to be answering my fathers question about our day. And I'm sure Gemma has a lot on her plate, only telling by the giant smile she had on her face since she entered the room. Everyone served themselves and still my fathers waiting for an answer.

"Oh come on! Nobody?" He pesters.

"Harry has a date tomorrow," Fucking Ed.

Marcel's POV

So Harry has a date. I wonder who. I roll my eyes and eat my meatloaf.

"I do not," Harry punches Edwards shoulder.

"Ooo Harrys got a girly friend. What her name?" Gemma pesters.

"Yes Harry? What is her name?" Edward puts his hands together and looks at Harry waiting for an answer.

"I-it's not important," he stutters.

"I thought you were dating that little blonde girl? Macey or whatever," Dad insist.

"They broke up Dez. Don't bring it up," mother fails to whisper all the way over to my father. He looks away feeling embarrassed.

"It's not Macey," Harry almost shouts.

"Then who is it? C'mon little bro," Gemma takes in a forkful of spaghetti, "spill it!"

"I think I have a clue," Edward looks at Harry with a smile. Yeah me too Ed.

"Who?" Gemma is eager to know.

"Shut up Ed," Harrys steaming.

"I have an announcement," Gemma says. No one seems to be listening to her. Everyone's focused on Harry. But why did she say this now? She was so into learning who Harrys going out with tomorrow.

"I'm gonna fucking say it," Edward laughs.

"Shut up Edward," Harry yells.

"Edward watch your mouth," Dad says.

"Sweetie whose the lucky girl?" Mother grabs Harrys arm.

Everyone's talking at once and my heads spinning. I can't take all these loud voices at once. I just want to know what's going on.

"I know who it is!"Edward shouts. Come on spill it.

"It's-" before he gets to answer, Harry covers his mouth and they fall back on the chairs. No!

"Shut up!" Harry grabs the collar of Edwards shirt and begins hitting him.

"Harry stop!" Mother cries.

"Boys cut it out," Dad stands.

The whole house is going nuts.

"IM GETTING MARRIED!" Gemma shouts. Everything stops. Harry and Ed stop fighting. Mom stops crying and dad is frozen. Completely frozen. As for me I am baffled by it all.

"What?" the entire family says in unison.