Chapter Forty-Eight

Harry's POV

It's Thanksgiving holiday, more like hell. I still can not believe Olivia's family will be coming over tonight. I have a bad feeling about this whole thing.

I sit in the living room with my brothers and wait for Gemmas arrival. Marcel is dressed in an orange dress shirt and black dress pants. No tie, which is unusual. I'm wearing a button down navy blue shirt covered in hearts Marcel's friend, Leeroy made for me on our birthday last year. Edward makes fun of me for wearing it, but I actually kind of like it. Ed on the other hand is wearing a black button down with skinny jeans. They were ripped on the knee part but mom patched them with some leather material. They actually look nice.

"Okay is everyone ready?" mum fixes her red dress.

"Nope," dad comes from behind in a classy suit and tie.

"Please Des." she fixes his collar, "be nice."

"We're here," I hear Gemma. She comes in wearing a long green dress. Her hair is down and curly. Jeff walks in a black suit and a green tie to match Gemma's dress.

"For you," he hands dad a bottle of champagne.

"Wow," dad examines the bottle, "Chardonnay, expensive. You didn't have to Jeff."

"It's alright," Jeff smiles, "this is a special occasion so why not have some good wine?"

"Good man," Dad grips Jeff's shoulder and they walk further into the living room.

"Hey boys," Gemma looks at the three of us.

"Hi," Marcel smiles. He kisses Gemmas cheek.

"Wow Marcel," she turns him, "you look different. I like it." Marcel blushes.

"Ed," she smiles and he hugs her, "you look nice."

"You don't have to lie," Edward tells her.

"Oh stop it," she brushes his hair with her fingers, "you do. As long as you're comfortable, I don't mind."

"Hey Gem," I stand and give her a big squeeze. I hear her sob, "don't cry."

"I'm sorry," she hugs me tighter, "you know we have the closest bond. I can't help it."

"Well you have to stop," I wipe her tears, "now's not the time for tears." she agrees and goes with mum.

"Why does she always cry when she sees you," Edward frowns.

"Because unlike you, I've been there for her," I say, "you should try it sometime."

"Fuck off," he gives me the middle finger.

The doorbell rings and mum shrieks.

"Smiles everyone, smiles," mum tells everyone while Beth answers. Edward gives his fake smile and I laugh at his lack of trying.

Here we go.

Marcel's POV

Jeff walks over and introduces his family to ours.

"This is my dad, Christopher," he says. His dad is very...big and tall. Bearded man with slick hair like Jeff. Kind of intimidating if you tell me.

"Nice to meet you Chris," dad shakes his hand, "I'm Gemma's father, Desmond Styles."

"Nice to meet you," Jeff's dad smiles. His voice is deep, "this is my wife, Evangeline."

"Eva," she smiles and lightly shakes dads hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Anne," mum comes in. They smile and look at us boys.

"This is Olivia," Evangeline introduces their daughter.