Chapter Sixty-Nine

Harry's POV

It's Saturday now and I've decided to have a small bonfire at the house. Just the boys and I.

We gather around the fire with blankets and we sit on the lawn chairs with beers in hand as we crack jokes. It reminds me of the first time we met. We all got assigned to be lab partners to do a big biology project together year nine of secondary school. We didn't know if we could work together and we didn't even know each other either. We just ended up putting the project aside and got together back here and decided to get to know each other.

"Memories," Niall cuddles in a blanket and sits in a lounge chair.

"I know," Liam laughs, "I love fires."

"Excited for the party?" Zayn smiles over at me, "you'll finally be 18."

"I know," I chug down the small amount of the beer left in the bottle, "my dad bought us tickets to the Man Uni game but we aren't going."

Niall spits out his drink and starts coughing hysterically, "what!?" he screams after he calms down.

"Bro," Louis pats his back, "how could you pass that up? Shit, give me the damn tickets."

"I should punch you right now," Niall wipes his mouth, "you're insane if you pass that game up."

"That's probably the dumbest thing you could ever do man," Liam shakes his head, "I would go. It's a one in a lifetime chance right there. Manchester is always traveling."

"Well I was pretty stoked about it," I say, "but Ed fucked it up but he did kind if have a point. My dad is never here for us."

"But he's making an effort now," Zayn fires back, "you should go. At least he's trying."

As much as I hate Zayn for always being right, I thought about it, and decided to talk to Ed and Marcel about it. This was something we've been waiting for since we were young, and I don't want to pass it up.

Edwards POV

"What the fuck are you watching?" I groan. Sitting on the couch next to Marcel is so awkward, especially this weird ass show he's watching.

"The Big Bang Theory," he shrugs.

"Who act like that weird tall guy that always wears long sleeves under graphic tees," I laugh.

"Dr. Sheldon Cooper," he chuckles, "I do not."

"Yes...you do," I laugh, "it's like you're the same person sometimes. What is this how even about?"

"Just the lives of four scientists and their neighbor Penny who isn't going very far in her acting career," Marcel says.

"Change it," I try grabbing the remote but he jerks his hand away and scoots to the end of the couch.

"Hey guys," Harry walks in and stands in front of the TV.

"Can you please get out of the way?" Marcel frowns. Harry doesn't listen and turns off the TV.

"I need to talk to you guys," Harry pulls a chair and sits in front of us.

"What?" I sit up and run my fingers through my hair. It's gotten long over the passed few weeks, and so has Harry's.

"I think we should go to the football match dad arranged for us to go," he lets out a large breath.

"What? No," I squint at him, "we're having a party. I literally spent 4 hours shopping with Tia for it."

"I talked the boys yesterday and they all said we shouldn't pass this opportunity up," he looks back and forth between Marcel and I.

"We passed it up already," I fire back, "plus I'm sure dad sold it to one of his co-workers already."