Chapter Eighty

Edwards POV

Tia's gonna kill a bitch.

Marcel's POV

This isn't going to end well.

Harry's POV

And here comes the drama.

Edwards POV

"Control yourself," I whisper over to Tia.

"I have a knife in my hand," she says, "don't test me."

Harry's whore and Luke's fuck buddy rolls her eyes and walks away. Harry gives us all a glare and follows her to the next room.

"She always pops up when we're all having a great time, doesn't she," Olivia smiles sarcastically.

"This knife would have looked great lodged into her stomach," Tia stabs the air with the small cutting knife. I look at her and laugh at her attempt at a joke. I hope it was a fucking joke, "but for the sake of your brother, he's lucky I haven't killed her yet."

"Can we just enjoy these fail attempts at pancakes and forget about her," Olivia insists. We all agree and dig right in.

...

After breakfast, Tia's dad calls and tells her to come home. She said she doesn't want to go but I told her she had to, but she wasn't going to go alone.

"He's going to kill you," Tia shakes her head when we pull up to the driveway of her house.

"As long as you're not dead, then it's okay," I squeeze her thigh.

"Just let me go inside and face the rath of my father," she sighs, "I don't want you involved."

"I'm not letting you go in alone," I tell her, "who knows what he'll do. I want to make sure he doesn't hurt you."

"He's not going to hurt me," she seems so sure.

"I don't care, I'm still going with you," I demand.

She agrees and we step out of the car. She still tries to make me go back in the car but I'm not going to listen to her. She opens the door and I walk right behind her. Her parents are in the living room sitting in silence, I have a feeling that they expected me to come here.

"What the hell is he doing here?" nevermind.

"Benjamin," her mother, Francesca, who was full Italian and had a slight accent when speaking english, gives her husband a warning stare.

"Dad," she steps back closer to me.

"This isn't what I want for you," he says, "I didn't pull you out of here just for you to screw up your life with someone of such.."

"Such what?" I speak up. I'm not going to let this sick fuck insult me.

"Such dishonor," he rambles on, "you have no respect for yourself do you?"

"What are you talking about?" I move Tia aside, "I have plenty of respect for myself and Tia."

"Really," he crosses his arms, "all this ink makes you look cool? The nasty piercings and black clothing. You're parents must be proud of you. But I don't blame them, they have to other sons who don't brutalize their body the way you do."

"I can take your bullshit criticism, and I know you don't want me with Tia. I also know that my piercings and tattoos aren't why you don't want her with me," I get in his face, "so tell me Benji, do I intimidate you? Because wether you like it or not, she's staying with me."