Chapter Eighty-Six

Harry's POV

I eventually went back upstairs after I picked myself off the floor. I couldn't just hide here for the rest of the night. I ignored everyones glances as I walked back up to the main table. I sat at the very end to avoid everyone. Today was supposed to be a great day for Gemma but I ruined it,

She came over and talked to me. Honestly I couldn't proccess anything she said. It went in one ear and came out the other. All I do know from that short conversation was that she wasn't upset with me and she was mad at all.

I watched as everyone enojyed the night and danced. Olivia danced with Marcel and Edward and his band play at the wedding. Everyone dances to his covers and the guests love the band better than the one Jeff's parents booked. I deserved all of this. I did this to myself and I don't blame her one bit for not wanting to go to prom with me. I love her and I will wait for her. I'm just so broken right now. Chloe has nothing to do with the way I feel, I could care less about her anymore.

I sit there and watch Gemma have the time of her life. She pushed all of this drama that happened aside and focused on Jeff and her wedding. She didn't mind that I made a big scene and I'm glad she was so understanding. Maybe I should do the same.

Marcel's POV

"I don't want to go," Harry tells Edward. Its the day before prom and Harry hasn't his room since after Gemma's wedding, besides when he goes to school. Gemma's left to her honeymoon in Australia the day after her wedding and will be back later tonight.

"You bought a tux and everything," Edward rambles on. He dragged me down here to try to convince Harry into going but I don't see how I can help. I honestly don't want to go either.

"I fucking woke up to go to the costume store and grabbed the masks for the damn prom! Now you have to go," He continues to yell at Harry. Harry honestly does not care what Edward has to say.

"There's no point in going," Harry turns around to face us, "I don't have a date, Olivia doesn't want to be with me and it's going to be depressing watching her walk in with Ryan."

"You have to go," Edward says. He then whispers something to Harry and it leaves me puzzled.

"You can do that yourself," Harry groans, "you already know when they'll be arriving. It's all planned, you don't need me."

"What's planned," I ask.

"You're going," Edward avoids my question, "you've pissed me off so much, I'm going to make your ass go." he hits Harry with a pillow and leaves his room. I'm so confused.

"I don't want to go either," I tell Leeroy after he stops by for a visit.

"You have to," he gasps.

"Why?" I ask.

"You just have to!" he yells, "and you can't leave me alone."

"People are going to think we are each others dates," I laugh.

"Ugh no they won't," he rolls his eyes, "trust me."

Harry's POV

"How you doing mate?" the boys drop by. They've kept asking me what was wrong at school and I kept ignoring them. I haven't properly spoke to them every since that night. I'm still a bit angry but I know they tried to warn me.

I shrug to answer their question.

"You have to get up lad," Niall sits next to me, "you can't just hide down here forever."

"Why can't I," I say, "I'd rather be down here for the rest of my life than go up there and watch the girl I love slow dance with some guy who doesn't know how much she means to me."

"Bro," Liam pats my back, "it'll be alright. Ryan isn't going to sta long anyways. He won't have time for Olivia anymore."

"What are you talking about," I sit up and listen.

"He's going to study in the US," Zayn says, "he's leaving the week after prom."

"This is your chance to get her back," Louis tells me, "you know she likes you way more."

He was right, they all were. I need to win her back. I can't just lay here and just waste my time in my room. He was leaving she'd be alone and I'd have my chance. Although they aren't even together, this makes it better because he can't be with her. He's flying to another country and I know Olivia wouldn't want to be with someone so far away.

"This is great news," I tell them, "looks like Harry Styles is going to prom!"

Edward's POV

"I bought these fucking masks," I set them on the table. I bought one for Marcel Harry and I. Mine is all black and I really liked it. Harry's is this shiny blue color with a bunch of feathers sticking up top. Marcel's is a bit hysterical. It's like a jokers hat and it's really colorful. I showed it to him and he actually likes it. 

'He'll come around," Tia stands on her toes and kisses me.

"He fucking better," I hold her waist.

"So have you talked to...you know," she bites her bottom lip.

"Yes," I rub her back, "it's all planned. Tomorrow is going to be an amazing night!"

"I'm so excited," she says. I reach down and grab her legs with one arm. I carry her in my arms and she kisses me as I walk to the living room. Prom is going to be an epic night!

(SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT! I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE EACH OF THERE POV'S BEFORE PROM AND CH. 87 IS COMING YOU WAY AND IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY LONG! I LOVE YOU GUYS!)