Chapter Fifty-One

Edwards POV

"Who is that?" Tia asks. I ignore her and watch as Olivia's eyes meet mine. She turns away and drives further into the circular driveway and parks in front of the door.

"Edward," Tia calls, "is that her?"

I turn to her, "yeah." I look back and Olivia is stepping out of her car and up the door step, "what the fuck is she doing here?"

"Maybe she's looking for you," Tia pulls down her shirt and moves away from me. I hold her wrist before she decides to jump off the car.

"I don't like her anymore," I tell her again. I mean it when I say it.

"I saw the way you were watching her," she sighs.

"It caught me by surprise is all," I shrug, "just please don't leave." I grab her thigh and her hand covers mine and agrees.

"Okay," she smiles and kisses my lips.

"Come on," I turn around and hunch down. She laughs.

"What are you doing?"

"Get on my back," I laugh and hops on.

"Where are we going?" she laughs and her arms latch around my neck. I stand a bit more straight and hold her legs and walk.

"My room."

Harry's POV

Marcel and I make our way downstairs after Leeroy texted Marcel Veronica's address. We hurry before mum and dad spot us but we run into Jeff and Gemma.

"Where are you going?" she asks the both of us. I can't look at her right now so I just walk passed her with Marcel behind. I open the door and Olivia appears.

"Oh I'm sorry," she looks down, "I'm here to check on Jeff."

"That's a lie," Jeff comes from behind, "why are you here?"

"I don't want to be home," her lip quivers. I let her in and she runs into Jeff's arms, "please don't make me go back! I can't stand being with father anymore. He never trusts me! It's like hell over there! Please Jeff."

I feel bad that her dad still treats her like a child, and I feel ever worse when Jeff told me why Olivia chose Edward, but I feel after what Edward did to her, she won't be into dating anymore. Which sucks but I'm willing to wait.

I want to stay here and comfort her bu I'm sure I'm one of the last people she'd want to talk to. Plus Marcel is looking at me, alerting me that we need to move on. I want to hear more of why she ran away but I'm pushed out of the door by Marcel. Edward is giving Tia a piggyback ride towards the house.

"Where are you two going?" he frowns and Tia rests her chin on his shoulder.

"Out," I say and Marcel and I walk over to my car. Edward brushes it off and walks inside.

Marcel's POV

"What's her address?" Harry asks after we pull out of the gate.

"1386 Jackson road?" I read the address of the small piece of paper.

"That's not around here is it?" Harry leaves our neighborhood and into the city.

"No," I put it into the GPS on my cellphone. It loads and gives me directions. I hand it to Harry and he follows them.

We end up going further out of the city and more into empty neighborhoods that look really scary and bad sanitation I guess you could say. I've never been on this side of town before. It's quite different. I hate to say this but it's the poor side of town. Veronica didn't look like she would live in such a place like this. The neighborhood looks so dull. The houses are poorly coming apart and some are even destroyed. There's vandalism on fences and most fences are wire fences. I saw a couple small children barefooted playing in the street. It's filthy.