Chapter Twenty-Five

(* Hi Guys! I just wanna say thanks again for all the votes|reads|comments
You guys are amazing and I love you soo much that I double updated for you!!:)
Also be sure to follow
IWLWWY_Fanfics on Instagram for pictures and stuff haha*)

Marcel's POV

I'm actually enjoying this whole fishing experience with my father. We've gotten closer after the past two hours we've been sitting on this massive boat. Well he has larger boats, this is nothing compared to the yachts we have. We've caught about 5 fish so far. 2 of them being sea bass and the other 3 being large salmon.

"We can have this for dinner tomorrow," he says as he places the fish into a large bucket.

"But you work tomorrow," I reel in the string from the fishing pole.

"No I don't," he announces.

"Why not? It's Friday tomorrow," I tell him.

"Yeah but your mother and I got the days off until you go back to school," he says.

"I go back Wednesday," I put away the fishing pole and sit on the small seat.

"I know," he carries the bucket next to the others.

"Why are you doing this?" I finally ask.

"Doing what?" he acts clueless when he clearly knows.

"Why are you spending time with me and taking days off work," I pull off my glasses and clean them with Harrys shirt.

"Because I feel like I haven't paid much attention to you. I feel like I haven't been here enough for you like I have been with Ed and Harry," he stands just a few feet away.

"So all it took was a suicidal scare for you to realize that you didn't spend time with me? Is that what I had to do for you two to finally realize you had a third son?" My voice becomes a lot louder.

"Son please. We were having a great time," he frowns.

"I don't care. Why am I always the odd one out. No one cares about me," I stand to my feet.

"Yes we do. We care so much about you," He comes closer.

"Now you do because I almost killed myself," my jaw tenses. What has gotten into me?

"I'm sorry son," he looks down, "you don't know how guilty I feel about all of this."

I don't say a word and he doesn't continue. He walks over to the steering wheel and takes off. I stare out at the lake and picture everything that happened once we got out here. We were having a great time but I ruined it. I ruin everything. I ruin this family.

Harrys POV

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way," I try to explain.

"No it's fine," she frowns.

"Olivia I didn't mean it that way."

"Listen Styles," she looks at me angrily, "I've heard things about you. I know you get around with girls a lot and every girl at school seems to love you and all, but if you think that I'm an easy girl, you're wrong."

"I don't think you're easy!" I almost shout.

"Really because Macey told me you like easy girls. And for your information, I'm not," she pokes at my chest too hard.

"Macey's lying to you!" I scream.

"Harry be quiet," Mrs Monroe demands.

"Why would she lie to me?" She shakes her head.

"Because she hates me and she's trying to keep you away from me! Plus she broke up with me in the summer but she's trying to make me look bad," I tell her.

"Then why we're you kissing her last week," she questions.

"I was looking for you!" I surprise her, "I thought maybe you were in her room because I didn't think you liked the party because you were the new girl so I searched for you. I went into Maceys room but she was in there. Macey told me you didn't come and she was drunk. I was leaving but she pushed me onto her bed and attacked me."

"But you seemed to be enjoying it," she fights back.

"I only went along with it because I thought maybe she would leave me alone after I pushed her off," I sigh, "I was looking for you the entire time. All of that was a misunderstanding."

"Harry shut up," Eleanor hisses from the front.

"You shut up," I argue back.

"Keep talking loudly and your gonna get us all in trouble!" she grits her teeth.

"I don't care! Turn around," I turn back to Olivia.

"You know Eleanor?" she asks.

"Yeah she's my friend Louis girlfriend," I tell her.

"Oh."

"So do you believe me?" I try to go back to the previous subject about Macey's party. I hope she's the understanding type.

"I guess so," she shrugs.

"You guess?" I frown.

"We'll I've heard you triplets get around. Like you have sex with a lot of girls."

That's partially true, but then again the one who sleeps around more is Edward. I haven't slept with anyone after Macey which was 2 months ago.

"I'm not going to lie to you. Yeah I do get around but I haven't slept with anyone in 2 months and with you, I wouldn't push you to do anything you didn't want to do," I tell her.

"Plus all those other girls were easy. In all honesty I didn't know they were but I'm willing to change for you," my cheeky side is coming out more. I like it.

"I've been in school for two and a half weeks. Don't expect me to fall for you that easily," she smiles.

"You don't have to," I smile back, "we can get to know each other. I can wait and do whatever it takes."

"That's a good idea," she agrees.

"So friends again?" I stick my hand out.

"Friends," she shakes my hand.

"So as friends," I smile showing my teeth, "we can certainly go to the movies tomorrow night at 7 right?"

"Of course," she laughs.

"Great," I smile. I'm back in the zone.

Edwards POV

I'm going to fucking kill Harry. He's always taking his fucking time to get to the parking lot. Swear I need to have my license back. I got it suspended for 8 months after I got caught drinking and driving. I was locked up but my dad convinced the officials to just suspend my license. The worst thing about it is that I barely got it suspended 5 weeks ago. I don't get it back until after graduation, which is pretty fucked up considering I might not even graduate. Which screws up my chances of ever getting my license and car back.

I pull out my pack of cigarettes and light one up. Its too hot outside and I'm burning up out here. I need to get in the car and crank the AC.

"There you are asshole," I let the smoke come out my nose.

"Shut up and get in," Harry unlocks the car and before I get in he stops me.

"No cigarettes in my car unless you want to walk," he jumps in.

I roll my eyes and throw the cigarette to the ground and step on it. I wasn't even done with it. A perfectly new cigarette gone to waste.

"You owe me a new pack," I tell him after I get in the car.

"It was one cigarette," he drives out of the parking lot, "calm down."

"Yeah and I wasn't even done with it," I roll the window down to let in the air.

"You aren't even supposed to be smoking," he tells me.

"You smoke," I laugh.

"Not tobacco," he grips the wheel, "marijuana is different. It doesn't make my hands stink and doesn't give me black lungs."

"True," I agree with him.

Harry turns up the music in his car. The great thing about this is we have the same music taste. Not all music but we share interest in bands like The 1975 who killed it in the concert we attended in June.

"Speaking of weed," I speak up, "how bout we smoke an ounce or two tomorrow. I got a buddy whose bringing in packs from Mexico."

"You have an international drug dealer?" He laughs.

"Fuck yeah I do," I look out the window.

"As much fun as that sounds, I cant." he says.

"Why not?" what could this fuck-tard possibly be doing tomorrow. It is Friday but I'm sure there isn't any parties.

"I just can't okay," he seems nervous. Too nervous.

"Why not. You have to tell me," I punch his arm.

"Ow fucking punk," he strikes back, "I have a date."

"A date?" I give him a disgusted look.

"Yeah a date," he smiles.

"With who?" Harry hasn't been on any dates for a while since his fucking sob fest with Macey.

"Don't worry about it okay," he passes a red light.

"Is it Macey?" I tease him.

"Hell No," he briefly answers.

"Is it Olivia?" I dare to ask. It fucking better not be.

"No," he sighs.

"Then who the fuck is it?" I pester him.

"Don't worry about it, damn."

Oh I will worry about it. And I will find out who this mysterious girl is.