Authors note

Before I get all sappy and emotional, I will be making a video on how the Styles Triplets started and all that! that video will be linked soon.

Secondly, I want you all to go on Twitter, Instagram or even here & ask me questions! any question you'd like to know & I'll answer them in the video.

Third, The Sequel will be here August 9th! & I really want you all to start a countdown on your calendar or a countdown app & use the hashtag #TSTCollegeCountdown on Twitter or Instagram & use the screenshot or picture of your countdown! I will be following anyone who does that on twitter & Instagram!

Thank you all so much for a great year! It's been quite a journey and I'm super excited for the sequel! You have all been so amazing & supportive. All your comments give me life & happiness. I don't know what Id do without you!

You're all my friends & I feel like I've made a new family! You all can message me anytime because I love talking to you all. Wether it's about the book or anything going on in your life, just know that I am here for each and every one of you! I've been told I'm quite good at giving advice. :)

I love you all so much & you're all my sunshines <3

Twitter: pacsunxharry

Instagram: IWLWWY_Fanfics