Chapter Twenty-One

(* It's my birthday!

& you guys have done so much for me! Giving me 100,000+ reads is my gift from you guys' thanks so much! I love you all!

So even though it's my birthday I'm gonna gift all of you with this next chapter!' Thanks for all the reads votes and comments! Keep it up!

Enjoy*)

Marcel's POV

"You guys can't come!" I shout.

"Why not?" Edward frowns.

"Yeah why not?" Harry joins, "I don't have practice anymore!"

"Yeah and plus I love spending time with you guys?" Edward lies.

"Since when do you like hanging out with us?" I frown.

"Since today so fucking go along with it dammit," he growls in my ear. I know he's only saying that to impress Olivia.

I honestly don't want them to join us. But I mean seriously she's only been in school for three days and I'm already talking to her and she's at my house to see me. No girl would ever talk to me.

"Yeah," Harry interjects, "lets go."

"Cool!" Olivia shrugs and follows Harry and Edward out my room and I follow behind them with slumped shoulders. This is my worst nightmare.

Harrys POV

"And this is the living area," I say as we reach the end of the stairs after showing her all the rooms upstairs which is basically just Edwards room & Marcels. The highest floor isn't all that massive as the rest of the house.

"It's so nice," Olivia walks around the huge space. She scans the wide flat screen above the fireplace and runs her fingers over the soft white pearly sofas. She makes her way through the kitchen and heads back into the small sitting area in front of the entry way of the house.

"Lets go to the back rooms," Marcel leads the way.

"This is the arcade slash bowling area," he points. Each rooms we pass we get great reactions.

"Those are some guest rooms," I say as we walk further down the hall.

"Some?" she laughs, "that's like the 10th guest room you've showed me!"

"We only have 8," Edward mentions.

"That's still a lot," She gasps.

"If you say so," Ed really isn't enjoying this like he planned.

"That's the theatre," I point to the double cherry wood doors. The small entry is lined with movie posters with a border of lights like you would see in the old fashioned movie theaters.

"Wow," she scans the movie posters. She's defiantly impressed.

Edwards POV

This is so fucking stupid. I figured showing Olivia around the house would end up her being in my room and me locking Harry and Marcel out of it. But once we reached my room back upstairs, before we came down here, she only glanced at it and moved along.

"Are we going in now?" she sounds excited to go in already.

"Well there's still so much to show you still," Harry stops walking ahead.

"Oh okay," she smiles and walks next to Marcel. I feel like dragging her into the closet and just have my way with her there. Dammit I need to stop with all these dirty thoughts.

Yeah like that'll ever happen.

Marcel's POV

We reach the backyard and Olivia is literally speechless at the sight. The massive pool. The four wheelers, soccer field, basketball court, golf course far more back, tennis court, jacuzzi, and fire pit along with a built in grill.

"This is incredible!" she squeals but doesn't walk any further. She's so cute.

"Yeah so shall we go back in then?" I'm surprised on how well I'm taking to her! This has never happened to me before so I figured I would be very nervous and I figured I would have a spasm or something but I haven't. I bet Harry and Edward are jealous.

Harrys POV

I'm completely jealous. How is he talking to her? He never talks to any girl. He's practically got her wrapped around his finger. I'm so used to having every girl all over me but Olivia doesn't have that same affect. Maybe that's why I like her so much?

"I'm excited!" she claps. I open up the double doors to our home theatre and quickly race to the tablet with all the movies that get automatically programmed into it.

"Let me choose the movie," Edward fights me for the tablet.

"No way," I shove him back, "you pick the most perverted movies ever."

"What's you point?" he shrugs.

"That you're a sick bastard. Now get out of my way," I walk over to the popcorn machine.

"Olivia would you like some popcorn?" I offer.

"I'll get it for her," Marcel walks over and retrieves a popcorn cup.

"No I'll get it for her," Edward intervenes.

"I asked her first," I push them both.

"I don't give a shit," Edward pushes back. Marcel is in between the two of us so he's having the worst time.

"Guys can you please stop," he whines, "you're hurting me."

"I'm getting her the popcorn," I shout.

"No!" Edward argues.

"Guys," Marcel is stuck between Edward and I's back and forth shoving.

"Fuck Harry! I'm getting it for her," Ed scoffs.

"No I asked her first," I argue back.

"You're already picking the fucking movie," Edward spits.

"That's only because you pick the worst movies," I keep shoving.

"Not to mention you pick all the porno movies," I add.

"You think you're so dam perfect don't you?" Edward stops and faces me.

"What?" Where did all this come from.

"You think because you're the star of the football team. That you're the best forward player ever and how all the girls fucking drool all over you, you think you'll actually get her?" He moves in closer.

"What the hell are you talking about Eddy?" I'm so lost.

"I know you like her," He shouts.

"So? What the hell is your point?" I ask again.

"Guys," Marcel butts in.

"Shut up Marcel!" Edward shouts at him causing Marcel to jump.

"Don't yell at him like that," I yell at Edward.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I please!" he pushes me into the popcorn machine. I catch my balance and look back and forth between Edward and Marcel. In just moments my head is dug deep into Edwards stomach and we land to the floor. I begin pounding his face. He manages to push me back and knees me in the stomach. I grab ahold of his neck and knee him back. We stand I strike his face. His head digs into my stomach and we land on too of one of the theatre chairs. I block my head and face with my forearms as Edward strikes at my face. I lift my knee up and kick Edwards stomach. He falls over and I land on top of him repeatedly hitting him.

"Guys!" Marcel shouts. I ignore him and continue hitting Edward.

"GUYS STOP!" Marcel shouts so much louder it actually scares me and I land in the other side of Edward.

"What!" I wipe the blood from my bottom lip and stand to my feet. Edwards still laying on the ground tugging at his curls.

"Olivia left," he announces.

"What?" both Ed and I say at the same time.

"She left!" Marcel's shouts. I scan the room and notice he's right. She no where in sight.

"Shit!" I curse and kick the large couch in the theatre.