Chapter Twenty-Two

(* Happy Thanksgiving everyone! & thank you for all the birthday wishes! :)

I am thankful for every single one of you! I love you guys! :D *)

Edwards POV

"Olivia!" I shout as all three of us run outside. I was hoping she would still be walking away down the long driveway but she's not. She's gone.

"This is all of your guys fault!" Marcel shouts, "She was here to see me! Not any of you! You ruined everything!"

I've never seen this little shit shout so much. He was pissed off at us. He's always been pissed off at us but I've never seen him this angry.

"Shut up Marcel!" I shout, "you couldn't get her even if you tried."

"Well maybe I could of!" He argues back, "but both of you ruined it! I hate you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever!" I roll my eyes.

"Ed stop," Harry sighs.

Marcel's POV

I have so much anger built up inside me. I am so angry with both of them and I can't believe they did that. My one chance to be alone with Olivia and they ruin it! They ruin everything. It's bad enough for me that I'm the loser triplet. Everyone calls me a mistake because I'm not as popular and as good looking as my brothers. Everyone hates me in school and for what? I haven't done anything wrong. I've never been in anyone's way. I was always the push over because people only acknowledged my intelligence and used it so I can do their homework. I was never popular and I could never speak to any girl. Olivia is probably the only girl I've talked to. She doesn't care that I'm nerdy or uncool. She came over here to check on me after I deliberately puked on her last night. She forgave me and was willing to take care of me, but Harry and Edward ruined everything!

Harrys POV

"I hate both of you! You manage to ruin everything in my life!" Marcel shouts. I know he wants to cry but I also know he's trying to prove a point.

"Like what?" Edward has the decency to ask. He probably the main reason Marcel is how he is.

"Are you that fucking stupid?" I tell Edward.

"Oh come on! We can't be that bad?" he snorts.

"That's exactly my point Edward!" He shouts.

"You're always picking on me! You never leave me alone. You're constantly over me and I can't stand it. You threaten me all the time. You once threatened to kill me! I'm your brother! What brother does that? You constantly hurt me. Physically and mentally. You push me around like a rag doll. You call me names and you chase me around school trying to push me off a hill!" he lets out a breath and sighs.

"Do you now see the stupid shit you cause him?" I tell Edward. He roll his eyes and turns his back.

"You're no perfect either Harry!" Marcel shouts.

"What?"

"You pick on me too! You yell at me and you're one of those who takes advantage on how smart I am. You've taken every girl I've had a crush on!" He shouts. What?

"Like who?" I protest.

"Macey!" he shouts, "you knew I liked her. I told you I've liked her since 3rd grade and you asked her out Junior year."

"Macey's a slut," I add, "you know that."

"Yet you dated her for a year!" He adds, "and you were devastated when she broke up with you!"

"Shut up!" I shout. I can't believe he said that. Where the hell did this Marcel come from? He thinks that now is the right time to back fire on us?

"What. Is it not true?" Edward butts in.

Edwards POV

"Macey's a slut," Harry laughs, "you know that."

"Yet you dated her for a year!" Marcel continues, "and you were devastated when she broke up with you!"

"Shut up!" Harry shouts and this all giving me a fucking headache that were standing outside on the damn porch arguing.

"What. Is it not true?" I turn around.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Harry frowns.

"That you weren't devastated. You didn't talk to any of us for a week!"

"What's your point," He throws his arms back.

"I'm not trying to prove a point asshole. It's just that you seem to be denying the fact that you were in love with Macey yet you call her a slut," I say.

"Are you defending her?" He frowns.

"Not at all," I laugh.

"Whatever," he shouts, "I didn't know you liked her Marcel."

"Yes you did," he whispers.

"Anyway assholes," I walk forward, "neither of you will get Olivia."

"I hate you so much," Marcel laughs, "I hate all of you! You make my life a living hell! I don't want you guys to be my brothers anymore! I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!"

What.

Harrys POV

"I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!" Marcel shouts. What.

"Marcel," I try to grab his arm but he escapes back into the house. I look back at Eddy whose eyes are wide.

"MARCEL!" Edward shouts and we both run into the house.

"Marcel!" Edward runs up the stairs. I don't know what to do? Where the hell did he go!

"He's not up here!" Edward shouts running down the stairs.

"Marcel!" I run down the hall and check every room but he's not in any of them.

"He's not in the living room or the kitchen," Edward shouts.

"Dammit!" I tug my curls. He better not do anything stupid. God knows what I'm capable of doing if we lost him.

"Where the fuck is he!" Edward panics. Edwards eyes are not bloodshot red. He's been crying.

"Marcel!" I call out again.

"Fuck!" Edward punches the wall leaving a large hole, "DAMMIT! Where Marcel!?"

I couldn't answer that. We were running all around the house. We checked every room and they were all empty. Beth wasn't home and neither were our parents so it was just Edward and I on the search. I just pray he doesn't do anything. I feel so selfish and stupid for everything I've done to him.

Edwards POV

Where the fuck is he! I feel like a god damned fool right now. I feel like a dumbass and the biggest asshole on the planet.

"The tree house!" Harry snaps.

"What?" I pace back and forth.

"He's probably out in the old tree house," Harry runs for the back door.

"Why the hell would he be there?" I run after him.

"Where else would he be!" Harry shouts.

We run to the backyard and this time I wish we didn't have such a massive yard. I'm tired as hell by the time we reach the tree house.

"Look the ladders up," he points. I climb the ladder up before Harry and open up the board and climb it.

Oh my god.

Harrys POV

"Marcel!" I hear Edward shout.

I climb up the ladder quick and get inside. Edwards holding Marcel's arms and Marcel's trying so hard to escape.

"Leave me alone!" he shouts. His arms are covered in blood. In his left hand is a razor blade. He was cutting.

"Marcel!" I shout and help Edward. I grab Marcel's hand and take the blade away from Marcel's hand.

"Fuck!" I curse. I open my hand and there's a giant slit across my hand. I toss the blade and help Edward control himself.

"Stop it!" Edward shouts. His arms and shirt are covered in Marcel's blood. My sweaters sleeves are covered in Marcel's blood and mine as well.

"Leave me alone! Let me go!" he smacks me across the face.

"Dammit Marcel stop! You're loosing a lot of blood! We have to get you to the hospital!" I scream in his face

"Call the ambulance! I've got him!" Edward shouts. I reach for my pocket and dial them up. They say they'll be here soon.

"Lets get him down," I scream.

"Marcel," Edward pants, "Marcel!" Edward slaps his face. He's not responding.

"Marcel!" Edward cries.

No.