Chapter Thirty-Four

(*Send me Letters & Artwork :) to my PO Box!!
PO Box 137 Holcomb KS 67851
Love you guys!! :D *)

Edwards POV

Harry has some serious issues storming out like that. It's pretty fucking funny actually how mad he got after Olivia had her legs around me. I guess you can say i'll be the one walking in the hallways with my arm around curvy waist.

"Come on, let's finish your turn," I call out to her.

"Why did they leave?" I walk over to Olivia. She's still standing by the exit where Harry and Marcel barged out like fucking maniacs after she chased after them.

"I dunno? They're fucking insane," I stand next to her.

"Did I do something wrong?" she sounds pretty upset. Fucking shit.

"No of course not," I insist, "they're just fucked up that's why." She turns to me with sorrowful eyes.

"I didn't want them to leave," she whispers. I don't know what to do at this point. I don't know wether I should go home and beat the shit out of Harry and Marcel for ruining this night or stay here with her even though she's upset? I'm not good with these types of fucked up situations. On the other hand if this were Macey I'd probably just take her in the restrooms and fuck her there but Olivia's different. I'm not saying Maceys a whore, okay yes she is.

"I'm leaving," speaking of the Devil, "Olivia if you need a ride, I suggest you come along now."

"You're leaving too," she frowns, "why?"

"I have some business to take care of," she smiles with pleasure.

"What kind of business you slut," I glare at her. She's getting laid that's for sure. I'm sure it's Max from the Lacrosse team. They've been fucking around lately.

"Business from the past that may be reconciled tonight," she dangles her keys, "so you coming?"

"I'll take her home," I answer before Olivia gets the chance to.

"Okay then," she walks away leaving the bowling alley. This night is a fucking disaster.

"Hey Ed!" Mike shouts with arms wide open waiting for an answer. I'm sure question is 'are we still bowling?"

"Do you want to stay?" I ask her. She doesn't seem happy, "because we can leave and do something else."

"Like what?" She bites her cheek.

"I have no fucking idea," I admit. I don't know what to do or where to take her. I'm such a idiot when it comes to these "dates".

"Just take me home please," she sighs and looks back at the band.

"Okay," I give in. There's really no damn point in keeping her here any longer. Harry and Marcel fucked everything up by coming and making her feel like she did something wrong. I know for sure when I get home, those two will be dead.

(WARNING: Disturbing Content Ahead)

Harry's POV

I lay on my bed, shirtless, and think about what I've just done. Out of everyone in the book I text Macey. I'm doing this out of anger which is pretty stupid but I mean I've lost all hope after what I've just experienced.

The knocking on my door is loud and then it creeks open. Followed by loud footsteps coming down. I stand and see Macey already unbuttoning her chiffon shirt as she rushes down the steps. I'm taken by surprise when he jumps on me and starts kissing me vigorously, tugging at my hair.