Chapter Fifty-Eight

Harry's POV

I wake up sweating like a pig. It takes me a moment to realize where I am. I'm in the emergency room, and not in school. I look around and see Olivia sitting beside me reading a book.

"Hey," she smiles. I try to sit up but she presses her hand on my chest and instructs me to lay back down, "no stay down. You can't get up so fast." She adjust the bed and it slowly moves up.

"What happened?" I groan. My head is throbbing and I can't seem to see straight. My eyes still seem blurry and I blink until everything becomes clear.

"You somehow fainted? The doctors still haven't figured out why," she sets her book down and scoots closer.

"I fainted?" I try my hardest to remember anything. All I do remember is Olivia telling me I was sweating horribly.

"Yeah. You were sweaty and had a fever," she explains, "I came back to check on you in the nurse office and you were on the floor."

"But why are you here,"I try my best not to offend her.

"You told me your parents were out of town for work so I had to beg to come with you," she laughs, "I didn't want them to take you alone, plus I'm sure it would have been difficult to reach your parents."

"What about Gemma?" I ask remembering the relationship Gemma brings to the both of us.

"She's at uni with Jeff," Olivia states, "I called her and she said that she will be here soon after Jeff's classes are done with."

I sigh and lay my head back on the pillow, "I'm sorry I'm causing you all this stress for being here after this incident."

"It's okay," she gives me an accepting smile, "I'm kind of glad, you got me an extra day to study for an exam in calculous," she jokes and I laugh with her.

"Maybe I should faint more often," I go on with the jokes. Seeing her smile here with me just makes me forget this whole incident happened.

Marcel's POV

"Where the fuck is Harry?" Edward looks around the parking lot in search for Harold but he's no where in sight.

"I don't know?" I shrug and pull my sleeves over my hands to warm them. Edward took my gloves and left me my scarf. He has a small sweater on and a beanie.

Edward pulls out his phone and holds it up to his ear. He waits and vigorously hangs up, "he's not fucking answering."

"We have counseling today," I remind him.

"Fuck," he curses and pulls his phone out again. It's cold and I can't bare standing here any longer. The snowfall is light and the puny snowflakes fall on my obvious reddened cold cheeks.

"Who are you calling?" I ask after a couple if seconds.

"Tia," he coughs, "asking her to come get us since Harry is clearly not fucking coming."

...

"Have you tried calling him?" Tia asks Edward. I sit in the back if Tia's Mercedes Benz and look out the window.

"Yes," Edwards angry, "no shit."

"Well you don't have to fucking talk to me like that," she rolls her eyes at him.

"Well that the fuck do you think I did Tia? Write him a fucking letter? I called him like a thousand times," he fights back.

"Well I didn't have to pick you up you know. I could of let your ass freeze to death," she frowns and stops at a red light.