Chapter Seven

Marcel's POV

After listening in I detached the device from the door and ran before Edward figured out I was listening in.

Edward kissed Olivia.

My heart sank. Oh gosh I sound like a total fool! No girl would ever date me. Especially a girl like Olivia Grace! I threw my device on the ground and threw myself on my bed.

"This can't be happening," I told myself.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Harry came through the door all sweaty in his practice uniform with a soccer ball under his arm.

I didn't say anything. Harry would be really upset if I told him what happened, or at least what I think happened.

"Go away," I told him.

"Come on Marcel, what is it," he threw his duffle bag next to my bed and sat down at the edge of the mattress.

"I can't tell you Harry," I buried my face into my pillow.

"Why not?"

"Because you'll get angry with me," I said into my pillow.

"Did you go into my room!?" He shot.

"No."

"Then what the hell is wrong," he threw the soccer ball to my back.

I turned around and looked at him, "I was listening in like you told me to and at one moment it got really quiet in Edwards room."

"Okay..." Harry furrowed his brows.

"I think Edward kissed Olivia," I announced.

"What!" He shot up from the bed with fury.

Edwards POV

"It was nice studying with you," Olivia winked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Course," I smiled. I watched her get into her car and drive out the gate.

I closed the door and turned around to both my brothers angry faces.

"What?" I laughed.

"What the hell did you do with Olivia," Harry pushed me back.

"Studied," I raised my arms.

"Bullshit! We both know that's not what happened."

"Well what do you know that I don't?" I shouted.

"You kissed Olivia and you know it!" Harry raised his voice.

"What? No I didn't!" What the hell was his problem.

"Then why was it so quiet in your room!?" Marcel added.

"What are you talking about you little dweeb?"

"I told Marcel to listen in to you and Olivia and he said it got quiet in there, and don't tell me you two were 'studying' because we all know you're a dumbass!!" Harry yelled.

"You were spying on me?" I moved in closer, "and you told him to spy on me?" I pointed to Harry.

"Yeah so?" Harry shouted, "what are you gonna do about it!"

"Oh I'll show you asshole!" I got Harry in a neck lock and we stumbled to the floor.

Marcel's POV

I didn't know what to do. They were fighting again but worse than they usually do.

Edward had his arm around Harrys neck and he was struggling to get out of it. Harry then elbowed Eddy in his stomach causing him to let go of Harrys neck.

Harry got on top of Edward and began beating him. Striking him repeatedly on his face. Edward pushed Harry off and he then began beating him. They went back and forth.

I panicked. No one else was home and I couldn't stop them myself. I didn't want to get hurt.

"HEY HEY! STOP IT!" my dad came bursting through the door, "HARRY! Get off!!"

"No!" Harry shouted and continued to strike Edwards face.

"Harry stop!" My mother cried.

"Get off!" My dad grabbed Harrys waist and yanked him off of Edward.

Edwards nose was bleeding and his lip was busted. Harry's mouth was also busted but Edward looked so much worse.

"What the hell is both your guys problem!?" My dad shouted.

Edward didn't say anything. He just glanced at both Harry and I and marched upstairs.

"Well," my father began in a serious tone, "care to explain this to me Harry?"

"No," Harry murmured, "I have nothing to explain to anyone."

"Marcel?" He looked over to me.

I ducked my head. I didn't want to get involved anymore. This fight was partially my fault.

"Well since no one wants to explain to what just happened, all 3 of you are grounded for 2 weeks," he said.

"What? Dad you can't do that!" Harry argued.

"Oh really? Who said I couldn't?" Dad crossed his arms, "I'm tired of you guys fighting all the fucking time! I've had enough! Go get cleaned up now!"

Harry walked downstairs and slammed the door.

"You hear that Edward! GROUNDED! 2 weeks!" My dad shouted.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KISS OLIVIA!" Edward shouted.

My head shot up. Harry came back upstairs. I'm assuming he heard too.

"What did you say?" Harry called.

Edwards door opened, " I didn't even kiss her, she went to the bathroom. You know, the bathroom in have in my room!"

My eyes widened. Harry glanced over to me.

"Both of you are major assholes! Fuck you both!" Edward slammed his door.

Harry was still looking at me. He was mad. He wanted to kill me.

Uh oh.