Chapter Sixty

Harry's POV

"Where the fuck have you been?" Edward scowls as Jeff and Marcel walk me into the house. I was fortunate to be released from the hospital today but I'll be missing school the rest of the week.

"Harry fainted due to lack of sleep," Marcel answers for me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Edward frowns and stands there shirtless with his hair looking like complete hell.

"You were with Tia and I was scared to go and retrieve you," Marcel ducks his head, "I wasn't about to go up there."

"Good," Ed huffs.

"Can you just lead me to my door," I shake my head. I'm still upset and Marcel doesn't know why. He's completely clueless, "I want to go to sleep."

"I got it," Jeff helps me. He lets me walk down by myself but watches me until I reach the bottom.

I slowly walk and take my clothes off, leaving me only in my boxers. I go into the bathroom and splash cold water in my face. I still sore and I'm very light headed, I crawl into bed and fall asleep, in hopes I don't have nightmares after today.

Marcel's POV

"Merry Christmas!" mother shouts. We went on holiday just a few weeks after Harry's incident again. Mother babied him all that week he didn't go to school. I for one went to all my AP classes and finished work so I wouldn't have any during the break.

"Morning," Edward groans. Beth and mum made breakfast for us this morning.

"Merry Christmas to you," I kiss mums cheeks, "and merry Christmas to you," I kiss Beth's cheek as well. The giggle and continue mixing pancake batter. The kitchen smells good and there's a gingerbread kit laying on the counter. I'm sure that's for Gemma.

"Where's Harry?" mum look around and doesn't find him.

"Probably showering," I shrug. I'm still in my pajamas and so is Edward. I'm wearing my green plaid ones and Ed's wearing the red ones. Harry has the blue ones, Beth gave them to us as a gift last year.

"That boy just always has to look good," mum laughs.

Harry's been a bit off lately. He's always giving me mean glances and he rarely talks to me anymore. I honestly think Edward and I are becoming more fond of each other.

"He's a prick," Edward laughs and stuff his face. Mum frowns at him and he shrugs.

"You're a prick," Harry's voice comes from behind. His hair is wet and he looks refreshed. Harry's dressed in a large oversized cream sweater, his black too skinny jeans and sparkly boots?

"What the fuck is on your feet?" Edward looks down and laughs, "did a fairy shit on your feet or what?"

"Edward," mother scowls, "don't use that language at the table."

"Were sitting on the island," he corrects.

"It's still disrespectful," she reminds him.

"Boots," Harry answers and grabs a breakfast plate. He sits besides Edward and refuses to make any eye contact with me.

"Those are for the females," Edward laughs, "are you shitting me? They sparkle! They are sparkling Harry! Are you not aware of the type of shoes you have your fucking feet?"

"Yes I'm aware," Harry remarks, "lay off. They're my holiday boots."

"So are you gonna go downstairs and put on a pair of wings and fly away with all the other fairies with sparkling fucking boots?" Edward jokes but he's the only one laughing.