Chapter Nine

Edwards POV

"Pass me another," I told my bandmate Michael who was having huge get together at his house, to hand me a beer.

"That's your 4th one mate," he cautioned.

"Who gives a fuck," I gestured my hand signaling him to hand it other. I popped the cap off and took a huge drink out of it.

"This is great," I laughed along watching the amount of people out on his massive yard.

We were all sitting on his back porch chairs enjoying the party. Ash, Cal, & Luke were here along with us. The music was up and everyone was having a good time.

Mikey had come to pick me up from my house. I snuck out through my window and came here. I wasn't going to tolerate my dads nagging at me for fighting Harry. So instead I came here with my friends.

"Come here baby!" I grabbed a random girl and sat her on my lap. She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around me, "what's your name?"

"Cristy," she flirted. She licked her lips and I knew she was aching to kiss me.

By the looks of it she's had a couple drinks processed through her already. I teased her and bit my lip as well and grabbed her bottom. She moved my hand closer. She couldn't resist me and she pressed her lips against mine. She motioned herself and she wrapped her legs around me. We continued our make out session letting her tongue enter my mouth as we moved our lips in sync.

"You're sooo hot," she brushed my cheek with the palm of her hand.

"Go find us a room," I whispered into her ear, "i'll see you in a bit."

She giggled and quickly rushed inside.

"You got game Eddy," Luke laughed saluting me with his beer.

"I thought you liked that new girl," Mikey asked.

"Yeah but I'd rather not mess with her. Considering the fact that both of my dumb ass brothers are chasing after her too." I groaned.

"That's tough mate," Cal added.

I shrugged and pressed my lips against the cold rim of the beer bottle. The alcohol was taking over but it felt so good. I felt calmer than ever.

"You alright bro?" Mikey asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine," I brushed him away.

"Well you can't keep that girl upstairs waiting," Ash winked.

I smirked at him and stood up trying to keep my balance. I slid opened the doors to Mikes house and pushed through the crowds of people inside. I made my way upstairs and checked every room down the halls. I came across a couple having sex in Mikes parents room. I laughed and continued the search for that random girl whose name I've forgotten.

I reached the end of the hall and opened the last room which was a guest room. Fortunate enough she was in there waiting for me.

"There you are," she came over and roughly kissed me.

"Here I am," I finished my drink and threw it the bottle in the trash bin. She grabbed my hand and walked me over to the bed. She pushed me onto the mattress and giggled. I smirk and took my lip ring between my teeth as I watched her undress.

She leaned against me and began slowly kissing my neck. I grabbed her waist as she slowly rocked her bare body over me. I was still dressed but soon I wouldn't be. I moaned while she sucked the skin of my neck. She seemed well experienced. I cupped her breast while she continued to kiss all around my neck then coming back to my lips.

I moaned again, "Olivia," I moaned the name.

"Olivia?" the girl stopped, "I am not Olivia."

"Right, Susie, sorry," I said.

"I'm not Susie either! It's Cristy and you're a pig!" she got off of me and picked her clothing up.

"Oh come on! We were just getting started," I laughed and laid back down. Stupid girl, I thought.

I can't believe I was thinking about Olivia while messing with Cristy. That girl had me whipped, but I couldn't let that happen. The girl was cute but I'm more of a "one night stand" kind of guy. You could say I just wanted to get in her pants.

I got up and walked back down the hallway and down the staircase back to the porch where the boys were still seated.

"That was quick," Luke joked.

"Nothing happened," I took another beer from the cooler and popped the cap open.

The boys laughed. Their reaction was eyes wide opened and pure laughter.

"What do you mean nothing happened? Something always happens," Cal stated.

"Yeah it was getting there," I began, "but I called her Olivia and she freaked and left."

"You called her Olivia!?" Ash shockingly asked.

I nodded and took another drink of the beer, "yep."

The boys laughed again. I sat back and let them have their little session.

"That girl has you whipped man," Mike saluted me with his beer bottle.

"No she doesn't," I slumped down on the chair to make myself more comfortable, "she's alright. I just want to get into those tight jeans of hers."

"Ahh I see," Luke smiled, "get into them quick."

Harrys POV

My dad was yelling all over the place for 3 hours because Edward wasn't home and it was a school night. The worst part was Macey's party was tomorrow and we were all grounded. Either way Im not going to miss that party. I had to think of something.

The entire family was in the sitting room waiting for Edward. He didn't let anyone sleep until he came home. He punished all of us if one of us did wrong. I was laying on the couch with Gemma opposite to mum and Marcel who was laying on mums thighs while she brushed his hair with her fingers. Gemma was laying on one side of the couch while I laid on the other.

"Gross! Stop it Harry," she pushed my foot away from her face.

I laughed and pushed her foot away from my face. We were all tired and wanted to go to sleep.

"Dad come on! Face it! That asshole isn't coming home," I groaned. Gemma kicked my side for using bad language.

"Watch your mouth," dad pointed out.

We waited another 30 minutes and finally the front door opened.

"Edward Styles, Where the hell have you been!"

"Don't shout!" he grabbed his head in pain.

"Oh you can't handle a little shouting! huh? Have enough beers boy!?" my dad got in his face.

"Back off!" he was drunk. Clearly.

"Dez please," my mother begged.

"No, he needs to learn his lesson." he shouted, "sit your ass down."

Edward obeyed for once and took a seat. My father went into the kitchen and grabbed a bucket and filled it with ice and water. Edward clueless like he always was had no idea what was coming. We all stayed seated and watched my dad coming in with the bucket. Eddy was slouched down still grabbing his throbbing head. Dad walked behind him and lifted the bucket over his head and let the cold freezing water fall over his head. Edward shivered once that cold water hit his head. The metal bucket stayed on Edwards head and my father banged it twice causing all of us to jump.

"Maybe that'll sober you up," my dad told him, "Everyone to bed now!"

I clapped my hands and laughed. Edward removed the bucket off his head and stared at me angry.

"Hey asshole, have a nice bath?" I continued to laugh all the way to my room.