Chapter Sixty-Six

Harry's POV

I ignored what Edward had to say and continued talking to Chloe for almost two weeks now. We've hung out probably three times since then and the boys are starting to doubt her.

"I don't know," Liam shrugs, "now that I think of it, maybe she is easy."

"I think you should go back with Olivia," Niall stops at his locker and we wait.

"How many times do I have to tell you," I hold the bridge of my nose in distress, "she doesn't like me. She said it to my face. Stop bringing her up, I'm still trying to grieve over the fact that she said it like nothing."

"I know you said she's distancing herself from you, but there has to be a reason," Zayn sighs, "I mean, you did nothing wrong."

"I know," I agree, "but I feel like evry time I try to get close to her, she runs away. I just don't get it. Which is why I'm hanging with Chloe."

"I don't like her," Zayn admits.

"Yeah," the boys agree.

"What are you talking about?" I'm starting to get annoyed with them, "you guys are the ones who introduced me to her. You even brought her to the damn party!"

"Calm down mate," Zayn grips my shoulder.

"Yeah but how you said your brother called her a slut," Niall points out, "I'm starting to get a bad feeling."

"Oh, so when I said she was bad news, no one listened," Zayn frowns, "but Edward calls her a slut, you all agree?"

"Now Zayn," Liam pats his back, "we never really said you were wrong."

"Louis did," Zayn confesses.

"Don't turn this on me bro," Louis defends, "from what I've heard, she's cool. I have her in class, that's the only experience I've had."

"Whatever," I shake my head, "so far I'm really starting to like her, and so far, she's done nothing. Maybe that's all in the past now." Niall mumbles something but I don't bother to ask.

"I warned you," Zayn sighs, "I did."

Edwards POV

"This is the second year that you don't invite us to your party," Cal confronts me.

"Because you guys fuck everything up," I take a hit of the joint being passed around. School starts in twenty minutes so the guys and I came around back to get a little closer to the sky.

"No we don't," Ash defends, "we didn't ruin the Halloween party."

"Because that party wasn't full of rich fucks in suits who try too hard to fit in," I pass the joint to Mikey, "plus if you went, my dad would kill me."

"I see you got your car back," Luke points at my cherry red Ferrari, changing the subject.

I nod, "and license."

"How the fuck did that happen?" Mikey laughs, "was your dad drunk?"

"No," I laugh along, "surprisingly no. Caught me by surprise too, but I wasn't going to question it."

"Hey I saw your brother with Chloe this morning," Luke refers to Harry, "is he hitting that?"

"He actually likes her," I laugh at the thought, "can you fucking believe that?"

"Does he know I fucked her last week?" Luke raises a brow and lets the smoke come from his nose.

"Let him find out for himself," I lean my head against the wall, "I warned that fuck and he didn't listen."