Chapter Seventy-Three

Edwards POV

"Edward," Beth knocks on the door, "Edward please open up. Ed, it's 2 in the afternoon, you have to eat something. Please open up sweetie."

I don't answer her. I let her knock until I hear her steps disappearing down the stairs. I sit against the small couch by the windowsill and look out the window. I saw Marcel and Harry leaving and Marcel looked like shit. I've been wondering where they went all day that I've been sitting here. 

Ever since last night, I haven't been able to sleep. I have bags under my eyes and I've drank half a case of a thirty case of beer I had stashed in my mini fridge. I'm running on beer and no sleep. Calum has been texting me all day and so have the other lads telling me to come to band practice. I haven't responded. They kept calling so I shut my phone of because I hated hearing the damn marimba ringtone over and over again.

I keep picturing Tia in my head and the way she was yelling at me. The way her makeup ran down her face and her hands shook. She was so pissed at me and I continued to set fuel to the massive explosion I caused last night. I shouldn't have told her all that I did about those girls that I could give less of a shit about. I'm such an asshole and I ruined my relationship with her once again.

I've hesitated on calling her at least fifty times since last night. She hasn't texted or called. My phone is off but knowing Tia, she would reach anyone she can to get ahold of me, but she hasn't. I know she's pretty destroyed and so am I. I should go to her house and apologize but her dad would probably kill me. She's a daddy's girl, and that fuck probably knows and hates me even more than he already does.

Marcels POV

"Why do you want to run tests on me?" I ask the doctor, "you didn't do that on my previous appointments?"

"I know," he sighs and looks at Harry then back at me, "but we just want to make sure you are okay."

"Here," I roll up my sleeves, "I haven't harmed myself, my scars are healing, I'm sure my breathing is fine. This is what I have come for, not to take some silly tests."

"Marcel," Harry warns, "you're not the doctor."

"It's okay," Doctor Phillips chuckles, "please Marcel. It won't take long, I promise and it won't hurt a bit. I'm just going to do a couple brain analysis and ask a couple questions."

"I'm sorry to be rude here but I don't believe I came to a therapy session," I frown. I hear Harry huff and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm a registered pshycologist as well," he mentions. 

"Fine."

Harry's POV

I am asked to leave the room as they do Marcel's analysis and question him. I'm worried because Marcel can be a real smart ass sometimes. He doesn't like to be corrected. He always has to be right and that's one thing I don't like about him and Edward.

I texted Chloe wishing her a good morning but she hasn't responded and it's almost two in the afternoon. I asked her to be my girlfriend last night after the party. She wasn't as happy as I thought she would be, but I guess it's because she was attacked by Olivia and Tia. 

Olivia. I can't believe I kissed her last night. I couldn't sleep after that. I texted Marcel after she ran off and he said she was sound asleep in his bed. At least I think that what he said, his text wasn't very clear in grammar. 

She kissed me back, I won't forget that moment but after all the drinks she had processed in her, she still managed to realize what she was doing wasn't right. I don't regret kissing her because it was something I've never felt before. I've been waiting to kiss those lips but the timing was so wrong. She probably thinks I took advantage of her, just like I said I wouldn't have when Edward handed her over to me. I feel like such an asshole.