Chapter Fifty

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! ITS IMPORTANT

Harry's POV

"HARRY!" I hear someone call. I'm still eavesdropping on Gemma and Jeff. I turn around and notice Edward and Tia both coming over to me. Im still in shock for what I just heard. I can't believe Gemma's pregnant.

"Harry," Edward heavy breathe. He notices my pale expression, "what?"

"I-I just," I can't even talk right now.

"We need to have a meeting now!" he says and pulls me up the stairs, "Marcel!"

"Guys!" Marcel comes out of his room, "I need to talk to you!"

"So do we," Edward grabs the collar of his shirt and drags us into dads office. It doesn't even bother me that he's dragging me right now, I just can't believe what I've just heard.

We sit on the small couches dad has in his office and Tia sits on the armrest next to Edward. They look serious and I'm just pale. Marcel looks all shook up and nervous. So much is happening in one night.

"What do you want," I speak up.

"Macey's pregnant," Tia blurts out.

"No," my eyes go wide, "whose baby is it?"

"Yours," she announces and I'm sure my face is pale.

Edwards POV

"What! Mine?" He stands.

"We aren't sure of that yet," I look at Tia then back at him, "sit down." and he takes a seat.

"I ran into her and we started talking," Tia begins, "she was telling me how she was and we were just going back and forth. Then she announced that she recently found out she was pregnant and she said it was your or Edwards."

"Then it must be his. It isn't mine!" he says and I laugh.

"I never fucked her," I tell him, "so you're the father. But then again Macey is a big slut."

"Exactly," he sits back, "so it could be anybody's."

"When did you last have sex with her," Tia asks.

"Umm," Harry thinks, "last month, and two weeks before the Halloween party."

"Holy shit," I sigh, "it's a possibility."

"Harry what are you gonna tell mum and dad if it is your baby," Marcel asks.

"No," I interject, "what are you gonna tell Gemma. She's going to murder you and Macey."

"Let's not get hasty here," he waves his hands, "I used a condom."

"They don't always work," Tia states.

"What if it broke during.." Marcel makes a face.

"Do you think she would have told you?" I laugh, "Absolutely not. Macey will do anything to have you to herself. So if it did break or maybe even slit open she wouldn't have told you. Let alone stop you."

"I can't be a dad," Harry uses his hand to tug at his hair, "this entire discussion makes sense but it can still be anyones."

"The time between you two having sex and her finding out just last week is perfect," Tia says, "plenty of time to get the side effects and for a baby to start developing."

"I always knew she'd turn out pregnant," I laugh, "but let alone be your kid."

"But this is all your fault," he tells me.