Chapter Sixty-Seven

Marcel's POV

"Olivia?" I call her again, "Olivia are you okay?"

She shakes her head and stares back up and Leeroy and I, "w-what? Um yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?" Leeroys voice is high pitched, "you seemed to be day dreaming about something....or someone?" he nudges me. I give him a warning glare.

"Sorry," she forces a smile, "I'm just worried about this journal entry I wrote for my AP English class. I think it's no good."

"Mmm let Marcel read it," Leeroy pats her hand, "he's really good at proof reading."

"What's the topic?" I eat a fry and she hands me her sparkly notebook.

"A time where you felt like your world could end," she says, "I time where you felt nothing was going write. Something like that?" she waves her hand.

"I didn't write much," she says, "I couldn't focus."

I open the page she instructs me to and I read on. The page is only half written in purple ink.

My world ended many times and somehow started back up again, then ended again. Like an endless cycle that kept haunting me. I can't escape it at all, ever really. The faster I run, the more it catches up to me. It's like I can't be happy, because there's always someone to push my shoulders down and watch me fall. The bullies never leave, I move and they come back, only with different faces. I never know what I do wrong. I'll admit, I am clueless but I just can't understand. I'm not out there like I should be. always being trapped under my fathers wing. It makes me less of a person to hear those harsh words, and feel those hard strikes to the face, stomach and legs. I can't escape anything, and all I ever wanted was someone to help me through the pain, but I seem to give pain and get it back, just ten times worse.

"Wow," I close the notebook and hand it back to her.

"Is it that bad?" she whispers.

"No!" I blink repeatedly, "it's good. Olivia you got beaten?"

She looks away, "yeah."

"By who?" Leeroy holds her hand.

"Bullies," she shrugs, "it's no big deal."

"No big deal?" my brows raise, "are you joking! Thats a serious deal. I can't believe you didn't tell me, or Harry."

"Can we not mention his name please," she clears the hair in her eyes and rubs her temples.

"Sorry," I duck down a bit. I turn to Harry's table and all his stuff is out his bag and on the table. He's shuffling through his stuff in worry.

"Marcel did you hear me?" I turn around and focus back on Olivia.

"No sorry, what?" I clean my glasses.

"We have to study all week," she says, "I really need help with this final."

"Yeah of course," I smile, "we can go to
the library after school. I can just tell Har-" I stop myself once I see Olivia frown, "I mean I can tell my brother to not wait for me after school."

"Okay," she sighs, "and Gemma texted me and said she wants a meeting tomorrow after school. She says she has a surprise."

"Probably about the wedding," I shrug, "I'm one of Jeff's best men."

"I'm a bridesmaid," Olivia laughs.

I laugh and turn around to check Harry but he's gone.

Edwards POV

"Take it from the top!" I adjust the microphone. The lads and I are rehearsing in Calum's garage.