Chapter Twenty

(*Thanks for 100,000+ reads!

& thank you to @alyssahoran913 on Instagram & @taylorwilson999 on Twitter for an amazing cover edit!

& to @damn_imagines on IG for an amazing cover also! Which has became the new book cover for TST!
>> @rememberthestairs her Wattpad !

If you want to make a cover for the book just tag #iwlwwycovers on IG or Twitter and I'll give you a shoutout! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!*)

Harry's POV

Olivia came in and just wrapped her arms around Marcel. Am I dreaming? What the hell is happening?

"I missed you today," she tells him.

"Y-you did?" Marcel stutters.

"Yeah. I actually came here to see if you were okay after what happened last night," she sighs.

Marcel's POV

"Oh yeah. I um I'm fine," I feel so guilty and embarrassed about throwing up on her.

But I honestly still don't understand. I've talked to her twice and now she's back at MY house to talk to me! Not Harry. Not Edward. But me! Marcel Styles the nerdy loser triplet!

"That's why you came?" Harry blurts out.

"Yeah," she doesn't turn.

Harry's POV

What the hell am I still doing here then? I have nothing to worry about if she's only seeing Marcel. She should be gone soon, which means I can make it to practice. I was only staying because I thought she was here for Edward but now I'm more relieved she's only coming to see Marcel.

"Yeah I'm really sorry about last night," Marcel sits up, "it was my first time drinking."

"You shouldn't have drank in the first place," her voice is so calm and sweet. I'm actually jealous.

"Well now that ,that's out of the way," I stand and clap, "maybe you should get going Olivia."

"What?" She frowns.

"Yeah what?" Edward picks up his sandwich and bites into it again.

"I'm going to stay," she announces. what.

"What? Why?" I stutter.

"To take care of Marcel," she smiles.

Edwards POV

Is she okay? I wonder. Like why the hell would you want to take care of someone who puked all over you the night before because he was drunk. Plus she barely knows Marcel. This is her second time at the house and she's only really been in school for like what? 3 days now? She hasn't been in school for a week and she's already been to our house twice. Maybe she is easy access.

"Marcel can take of himself," I growl. As much as I want her to stay, I don't want her to stay unless it's because of me.

"Yeah but I feel bad," she smiles at Marcel. I'm surprised he hasn't had a boner yet. I would've.

"Y-you don't have to," Marcel shakes.

"But I want to," she smiles.

All of a sudden a phone rings. I check my pockets but I notice I don't have my phone with me and that ringtone isn't mine. It's a sappy Coldplay song. Harrys phone.

"Hello?" he answers, "oh hey coach." he sounds nervous. I check my watch which reads exactly 4:30. Harry should have been at practice half an hour ago. He's so screwed.

"You're canceling practice?"

Harrys POV

I'm sort of relieved to hear that there won't be practice.

"Thank me later," I can tell he's smiling through the other line.

"I know we can't do this without you," he says, "but you're working twice as hard tomorrow!"

"Yes sir," I answer back.

"Hope your mums well," I feel the guilt of lying to him.

"Um yeah thanks coach," I say and hang up.

Everyone's eyes seem to be on me like if I'm about to he questioned for murder.

"So mums sick huh," Edward laughs.

"What?" I turn.

"I heard him dumbass," he leans against the drawer, "you fucking liar."

"Shut up," I glare at him and focus my attention back on Olivia and Marcel.

"Anyway," Olivia places her bag down, "Marcel can I get you anything?"

"H-he doesn't need anything," Edward butts in, "he's capable of taking care of himself."

"Actually," Marcel smirks, "I would really appreciate some tissues."

"For gods sake Marcel! It's a fucking hangover not a damn cold!" Edward shouts. He's right. Marcel's taking advantage of this opportunity.

Olivia doesn't seem to mind as she hands Marcel a box of tissues. Where the hell did she get them?

"Got any movies?" Olivia asks Marcel, "maybe we could watch one and I can make some popcorn."

"We have a home theatre," Marcel 'coughs'.

"Really?" she gasps.

"Have you not seen how fucking massive out house is?" I point out the obvious.

"I'll be glad to give you a tour," Marcel places the tissue box back on his night stand.

Marcel's POV

"Sure!" Olivia agrees to my offer. She's so easy to talk to.

"I'm coming with you!" Harry stands.

"So am I !" Edward shoves Harry aside.

No.