Chapter Thirty-Two

(* GUYS! OLIVIA AND THE TRIPLETS WILL NOT BE RELATED TO GEMMA AFTER SHE GETS MARRIED TO JEFF! OLIVIA AND GEMMA WILL ONLY BE RELATED ALONG WITH JEFF AND THE BOYS BY MARRIAGE...OLIVIA AND THE TRIPLETS WILL NOT BE RELATED IN ANY WAY!! :) ok

Love you guys ^_^ *)

Harrys POV

I woke up to a loud ringing noise coming from the left side of my bed. I rubbed my eyes clearing the sand from my eyes and reached over to grab my phone. As I uncovered myself, a strong breeze came in and suddenly I felt cold. I quickly unplugged my phone from the charger and covered myself under the blankets again.

"Hello?" my voice was low and tiring.

"Hey are you awake?" It's Marcel.

"No," I groan.

"What?" he sounds confused.

"Of course I'm awake, what the hell," I shiver under the covers.

"Sorry," he whines.

"What do you want? What time is it anyway?" I can't see the clock and my room has no windows, considering I sleep downstairs in the massive basement.

"It's 7 in the morning," he whispers.

"Why are you calling me so early. It's Saturday," I groan even louder.

"Edward left," he says.

"What do you mean he left? That asshole doesn't wake up until noon or later," I add.

"I swear it! He's not in his room," he says too loudly in the phone.

"He's probably downstairs," I yawn.

"No," he says, "I checked the whole house. I've been up since six and he wasn't here when I woke up."

"Cal must've came for him," I insist.

"For what?" Marcel squeaks.

"He has a gig next week," I tell him.

"But why go practice so early?" Marcel is literally asking too many question that I am about to hang up.

"I don't know? Why else do you practice early? They haven't practiced for a while," I say.

"Then why did he call Olivia?" he says her name and I'm instantly wide awake.

"He what?"

"Yeah he called her," he tells me.

"How the hell did you find that out?" I sit up.

"I checked his phone bill and looked at his recent calls," he sounds pleased, "he called her about thirty minutes ago."

"Are you dressed?" I ask.

"Of course I am," he laughs.

"Good, meet me downstairs in 10 minutes," I say.

"I am downstairs," he says.

"Well I'll meet you there," I say and hang up before he gets the chance to speak.

Why did he call her this early? I switch on the light and jump in the shower quick. I get out about five minutes later and dress myself. I put on a t-shirt and black jeans along with my white converse. I grab my sweater and orange beanie and run upstairs taking two steps to meet Marcel in the living room.

"Where's mum and dad?" I scan the room.

"Dad took her out on the boat," Marcel's sits on the couch, "why?"