Chapter Seventy-Eight

Edward's POV

"So are we going out to dinner tonight?" I call Tia after my gym class.

"Dinner? Are you asking me on a date?" she giggles on the other side of the phone.

"What's a date?" I joke, "yes I am. We haven't been on a date ever since you got back."

"We've never been on a date," she laughs, "ever."

"And I'm surprised you've never bugged me about it. I figured you would one day give me shit about being a bad boyfriend for never taking you out on a proper date," I tell her as I walk down the hallway of this shit school.

"Well I knew you didn't like the whole cliché dating thing," she says, "so I just didn't say anything. Plus, us going out to a fancy restaraunt would be really odd."

"Why do you say that?" I laugh.

"Because we aren't the types to be seen at a 5 star bistro downtown, we're more like pizza and a movie kind of people," she laughs as if she were joking, but I know she isn't at all.

"Well that's going to change as of today," I tell her, "and we can go on a date once a month, just so we don't loose that movie and pizza type of people we are."

"And rock concerts," she adds on.

"And rock concerts," I repeat. The class bell rings and while everyone rushes to their classes, I continue walking down the hallway no giving a shit.

"Shouldn't you be getting to class?" Tia pesters me.

"I should but being five minutes late wouldn't hurt," I smile at laugh to myself.

"Babe," I'm sure she's rolling her eyes, "get to class, I'm going to go shopping with my mum to buy a dress for tonight."

"Buy something sexy," I tell her, "something I can tear off easily after we get home from dinner."

"Ehhem," I turn around and find the head master behind me.

"Call you after school," I tell Tia and hang up.

"Shouldn't you be in class Mr. Styles?" he crosses his arms and taps his expensive looking shoes on the floor.

"I should," I smirk, "but I'm not."

"And I don't think you should be talking about sexy dresses and how easily you'll be able to rip them off right?" he gives me a decieving stare.

"Well I don't know about that," I cross my arms and shrug my shoulders.

"Who were you speaking to, if you don't mind me asking."

"My girlfriend," I answer.

"Hmm," he looks at me.

"I'm just gonna head to class now," I start walking backwards. I turn around and speed walk down the hall to my classroom.

Marcel's POV

I find Leeroy and Olivia at our usual lunch table and take a seat next to them. Leeroy keeps looking around the lunch room and he looks very anxious.

"Who are you looking for?" I unpack the lunch Beth packed for me. 

"Sshh," he waves his hand and continues his search for whatever or whoever he is looking for.

"He's been like this since Home Ec.," Olivia says, "I don't know what his problem is."

"Hi Olivia," Perrie and Danielle walk passed. Olivia smiles and waves at them. I turn back and see the two girl take their seat at Harry's table with his friends.