Chapter Thirty-Eight

(URGENT! ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!
Someone is stealing "The Styles Triplets" and turning it into a Spanish version and taking credit for MY work! & I know it's my work because I do in fact speak and read Spanish perfectly! & someone informed me about her! So Please help me report her
Her name is Isa130999 on Wattpad!

Please guys! I love you! )

Edwards POV

"We're picking up Olivia," I tell Marcel after taking a seat in the passengers side

"W-what?" he adjusts his glasses.

"You heard me," I say, "now go."

"B-but what if she's sleeping?" he says.

"She's not," I tell him and he agrees.

He makes his way out and down the long road to Olivia's. The drive will be awkward considering the fact Marcel doesn't know about her and I, but I mean I need her now more than ever. It's crazy because we've only been dating for an hour but fuck that.

Marcel's POV

You see I have no clue to why we are picking up Olivia. I don't have a theory besides the fact that Edward is as crazy about her as I am. Frankly I'm actually excited to see her again. I thought it would be difficult to tell her how I felt, but after her reaction, I feel a lot better and good about myself. I feel like I've won a Noble Prize. As a matter a fact I feel on top of the world.

"Why are you grinning?" Edward looks at me after I park in front of Olivia's house.

"W-what?" he clears my thoughts.

"Why are...why are you smiling like that?" he looks out the window then back at me.

"Oh well um because Harry's alive and I'm excited to go see him," I sort of lie. Well not technically, "aren't you excited."

"Yeah I guess so," he blankly states. I know he's excited, he just doesn't want to say anything. One of many qualities of Edward I don't like.

After a couple minutes, Olivia finally comes out in the same attire from earlier. She runs to the car and sits in the back. How nervous I am now that I'm in her presence once again.

"Hey," she cheerfully says.

"Hi," Edward says and rolls his eyes,

I glare at him and turn to Olivia, "Hi."

"Are you going to drive?" Edward asks.

"Yes," I scowl and turn the car back on. I take the shortest possible way to the hospital. It's a long drive but it's still the shortest way there. The drive is silent and I feel like I should say something, but decide against it. I feel like if I do say a word, Edward will get irritated.

We finally make it and I try to find parking but it's surprisingly packed. The only empty parking is the handicapped, but I can't park there without the handicapped sign you hang on the rear view mirror.

"Just park in handicapped," Edward insists.

"I can't," I tell him, "not unless you want to pay for a ticket."

"Just park there," he says.

"No," I firmly say, "I'm not a rule breaker like you are."

"Well you need to loosen that screw of yours and take some risks," he says.

"Well you need to..you need to tighten your screw and learn some responsibility," I fire back. Olivia starts laughing in the back and Edward looks mad.