Chapter Seventy-Four

Harry's POV

"I am not crazy," Marcel barges into the front door with full attitude.

"I didn't say you were crazy," he's been angry with me ever since I made the doctor do the test on him. He's sure nothing's wrong with him and the doctors are full of shit. 

"Well Doctor Phillips thought so," he yells, "I don't need to take that useless medication. I'm fine."

"Marcel," I calmly say, "tell me, did you really see Veronica up there in the stands? Was that really her? Or was it your brain messing with you because I looked in that same direction and I saw no one! I did not see her at all."

"You're just saying that but yes I can confirm she was there," he frowns.

"Prove it," I cross my arms, "if you can confirm, and since you're such a genius, prove it."

He stands there as I wait for an answer. I expected him to tell me that he can't prove it because there's no way he can contact her, but he always has to be right. I'm sure he's struggling to think of something in that giant mind of his and he looks ready to explode since he can't think of a single thing.

"Leeroy said she called and," maybe he does have an explanation, "he said that she was never here. She was and has been in Yorkshire. I was hallucinating and they are right."

"Wow," I huff, "you finally admitted to being wrong. I am impressed."

"This isn't funny," he pouts, "I miss her and you are a big jerk, I can't believe you kissed Olivia, especially the amount of alcohol she had processed through her system. What is wrong with you?"

"I know, I told myself I wasn't going to do anything to her and I messed up," I sigh.

"Well you do realize you've betrayed Chloe and it hasn't even been twenty-four hours," he points out.

"I don't know what has gotten into me. I've turned into a big asshole and that's not who I am and you know it," I look at him. He nods and pats my back.

"You have changed, and not for the better," he laughs. I glare at him and his smile disapears, "sorry it's the disorder kicking in."

"Do you think I should tell Chloe?" I rub the back of my neck, "do you think she'll take it well if I tell her?"

"I don't know," Marcel shrugs, "she's your girlfriend, you should know how she should react to news. Right?"

Wrong. I hardly knew Chloe. Well I knew her and she had a free spirited personality but never really knew her like I was supposed to. It's never too late but I feel like I should have gotten to know her more before I jumped in and asked her to be my girlfriend. It felt right at the moment, well it wasn't the moment for her. She got attacked by two drunk girls at my party. I'm really bad at doing things at the wrong time. Believe me, I know.

"Yeah," I lie. Of course I don't.

"Well," Marcel checks his phone and locks it after, "I just told Leeroy about the news and he's coming right over with Olivia, so-"

I stop him, "Olivia was at the hospital.."

"What?" Marcel does that thing with his glasses where he adjusts them with his thumb, "what was she doing there?"

"I don't know?" I shake my head frantically, rememebering almost chasing after her when she ran away, "she was with her mom..she saw me and ran off."

"I don't blame her," he laughs and I frown at him, "..sorry. Well when the come, can you please tell them to come upstairs, and don't try anything funny with Olivia. She's sensitive and you know that."