Chapter Seventy

Harry's POV

"Happy Birthday to you!" I hear singing. I open the tents zipper and my eyes flinch at the amount of sunlight shooting out.

"Fucking close it!" Edward shouts.

"Happy Birthday dear triplets!" I run my eyes together and see mum dad and Gemma singing, "Happy birthday to you!!"

"Shut up," Edward groans and covers himself with a blanket.

"Gemma crawls in the tent and lays on Edward. Marcel wakes up and puts his glasses on.

"Get off me you cow," he insults then starts laughing.

"Shut up," she smacks his head and he sits up.

Every year before our birthday, Edward, Marcel and I sleep outside in a tent. We've been doing it since we were about 5 and we still do it to this day. Could be our last since we're going to college, who knows?

"Rise and shine birthday boys!" mum claps her hands, "Beth has made your breakfast and she wants you to come inside."

"What'd she make?" Edward yawns.

"As if you didn't know," Marcel shakes his head.

"She made you're favorite," dad peaks in, "blueberry pancakes."

"I love Beth," Edward crawls out of the tent and hurries inside. I hug Gemma and my parents as we walk inside.

Marcel's POV

"How does it feel to be 18?" mum smiles at us.

"No any different than being 17 yesterday," Edward rolls his eyes and stuffs his face.

"Think I'm growing chest hair," Harry pulls down his shirt and laughs.

"Keep dreaming," Gemma rolls her eyes.

"Well I think I'm going to go golfing this morning with Deakin, and Payne? Have fun at your party boys," Dad fakes a smile and stands from the table.

"Dad wait," Harry stands to stop him. Dad turns around and stands by the door.

"What," he looks at the three of us. Mum and Gemma look confused.

"We've decided to go to the game with you today," Harry tell him.

"And we're sorry for making you feel terrible about the whole thing," I add on.

Harry and I look at Edward whose still stuffing his face with pancakes.

"What?" he frowns with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Say something," Harry whispers.

"Oh! Yeah sorry," is all he says. Harry kicks him and he flinches, "shit okay, we really want to go with you. We don't want the party anymore. I told Mikey and he said it was ok."

"Boys you don't have to do this," dad shakes his hand, "I know I've been a shit dad but I know this party means a lot to you."

"Dad we really want to go with you," Harry pleads.

"Do you really mean that?" Dad's eyes go soft.

"Of course," I smile, "why wouldn't we?"

"You have no idea how happy this makes me," Dads eyes begin to gloss. I come around the table and hug him. He hugs Harry with his other arm and Edward stands there.

"Well come on Ed," he calls him over.

"I'll pass," he scrunches his nose.

"Eddy," Gemma frowns.