Chapter Eighty-Two

Edward's POV

I hear screaming coming from downstairs. I open the door and hear Marcel cry for help.

"He better not have!" I say to myself. The thought of Marcel cutting again scares me and I run fast down the stairs, "Shit."

"Edward help me!" He cries, "help me! She's been beaten."

I stand there frozen, Olivia looks horrible. I push Marcel aside and lift her up, "get the car!"

He doesn't move. He's panicking and his breathing increases. He stares at the blood in his hand, he's traumatized.

"Marcel get the fucking car!" I yell with Olivia in my arms. I walk over to him, "she's not Veronica, Marcel get it together please. Stop imagining her as Veronica. It's Olivia and right now we need to get her to hospital."

He nods and runs for the keys. I take Olivia outside and lay her in the back seat. Marcel comes out and hands me the keys. I jump in the car and speed away to get Olivia to the hospital.

Harry's POV

"Ready for the big game next week!" Liam dries his hair in the locker room.

"I think so," I say as I put my practice clothes into my duffel bag. Practice was a half an hour longer. I texted Chloe and she hasn't responded since I got out of the shower.

"This is the big match," Niall walks in, "if we loose, Louis going to have a mental break down."

"Sucks that you aren't able to play mate," Zayn tells Niall.

"I know," Liam huffs, "that knee surgery better do you good. We need you out there when we try out for Uni."

"Why are you still practicing?" I ask him.

"Savoring every moment I can right now out in the field," he closes his locker.

"Then prom is a week after the game," Liam mentions, "everyone got dates?"

"I'm going with Niall," Louis laughs.

"Just ask Eleanor," Zayn rolls his eyes.

"We're going as friends," he shrugs, "plus, I can't leave Niall alone."

"I love you," Niall tells Louis. Louis blows him a kiss and Niall pretends to catch it. My friends everyone.

"Perrie and I are going," Zayn says, "she's so excited. She's on prom committee."

"All the girls are," Louis says, referring to Dani, Perrie and El.

"Olivia is too," Liam says, giving me a stare.

"What?" I look at him.

"Who's your date," he asks.

"I don't know," I shrug, "I don't know anymore. Chloe, I guess."

"You guess?" Louis laughs, "what's that supposed to mean? You guys okay?"

“I don’t know,” I answer honestly, “things are complicated. I just don’t know what to do anymore.”

“Just dump her,” Zayn says.

“What is it with you always ragging on her?” I ask not trying to sound so defensive anymore.

“Harry chill,” Louis grasps my arm. I guess I did sound defensive.