Chapter Twenty-Eight

(* I hope everyone has a great holiday!

And I wish every single one of you a safe and blessed Christmas & if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you enjoy this Vacation!

You are all my blessings and I love each and everyone of you! Thank you so much for reading' these updates are my gift to you! I love you!!

Merry Christmas :)
-Citlaly xx *)

Edwards POV

"What the fuck!" I shout as I catch my balance. I clutch my nose to stop the bleeding and it burns like hell.

"You asshole!" Harry shouts. He steps in closer into the room with Marcel behind him.

"What the fuck was that for!?" I look up. I grab a dirty shirt from the floor and cover my nose with it.

"You're going on a date with Olivia," he frowns. Seriously.

"It's not a fucking date, were just hanging out," the blood seems to stop so I wipe the remainder of it off and toss the shirt.

"So," he stutters, "you're going to be the reason Marcel harms himself again."

"Oh please you fucking prick," I laugh, "I'm not as dumb as I look. I know that date you have tomorrow is with Olivia."

"What?" Marcel looks at Harry.

"It wasn't going to be a date..we were going as friends," he admits.

"Just the two of you?" I question.

"Yeah but-"

"Exactly..a date. As for me..we were just hanging out," I smile with pleasure, "which includes more people not is being alone in a movie theatre."

"How'd you know we were even going to the movies," he frowns.

"I'm not stupid. I know that's where you take all your little sluts before you ask them out officially," I laugh. He knows I'm right and so does Marcel.

Marcel laughs. Not at the joke but at us.

"What are you laughing about?" I scoff.

"I told you guys you wouldn't stop chasing after her," he reminds us.

"Look Marcel," Harry begins, "i know what we did was wrong of us but seriously. You can't take advantage of you harming yourself to get us to stop chasing after her. You knew nothing was going to change. You said so yourself."

"Yeah man," I sit on the edge of the bed, "First one to get her to wins."

"This isn't a game Ed," Harry sneers.

"I'm not fucking saying that. All I'm saying is..whoever she likes most gets her. No exceptions. And we can't interfere once the winner gets her." I explain.

"It's like hunger games," Marcel says. I can't help but laugh at his stupidass joke. I grab a small pillow from the bed and throw it at him. His glasses fall so Harry grabs the pillow and throws it back at me.

"Do we have a deal?" I shag my hair to the side.

"Fine," Harry agrees and Marcel nods.

"Good," I rub my eyes, "now get the fuck out."

"May the odds be ever in your favor," Marcel laughs. I grab the pillow and throw it back at him but he runs away before it hits him. Fucking assholes.

Marcel's POV

It's Friday and I'm still not back in school. I haven't done much lately. I actually quit my job at the comic book store and decided I'd rather not work for a while. I finished the Lego model Leeroy brought me last week and I'm proud to say it was my fastest model done yet.