Chapter Sixty-Three

Edwards POV

"Is this it?" I place the box down in dads office. He's sitting making calls and sending out any late invites to his co workers. I hate every single person he works with. I think dad is one of the less people whose a total asshole.

"Yes," he doesn't look up from his computer, "thanks son"

"Whatever," I roll my eyes and begin to leave the room.

"Wait," he stops me. I turn around, annoyed that he's keeping me longer. Hopefully he doesn't fucking ask me to do anything else.

"Here," he hands me an envelope.

"What is this?" I look at the long paper. I turn it around and it's blank.

"Recommendation letter from your uncle," he smiles, "to take to uni. I know its been hard for you so your uncle took to time to make this letter for you."

"Did Harry and Marcel get one?" I ask.

"Of course," he shrugs, "but I wanted you to be the first to get it. You applied already right?"

"No," I frown.

"Edward," he looks at me with disappointment, "are you not planning on going to college?"

"I don't think I'm cut out for it," I admit, "if it weren't for this recommendation letter," I hold it in front of him, "they wouldn't accept me."

"You're a smart kid," he grasps my shoulder, "you just don't try hard enough. Take school more seriously. Focus on you education more, let Tia go for a while until your grades et better."

"What?" I jerk away, "are you seriously suggesting me to break up with her? Are you fucking insane! Hell no!"

"I'm not saying that," he sighs, "you know I love her being with you, but I feel like you focus on her more than anything you should be focusing on."

"If you think I'm going to leave her for this school shit, you're wrong," I state, "I can bring up my grades but I'm not leaving her." I take the last stand and walk out leaving him speechless.

Harry's POV

"Bye guys," I wave to the boys as they leave. I hear crashing coming from upstairs. I figured it being Edward but he comes out of dad's study.

"What," he grunts walking passed me into the kitchen. I don't answer but run upstairs to see what was going on.

I walk down the hall and hear loud sobs. As I get closer, I end up in Marcel's room. I don't bother knocking at all, there's a book and a broken lamp on the ground.

"Marcel?" the door creaks. I step in and his bed is empty and so is the room.

I walk in searching everywhere. I hear more crying coming from the bed. I kneel down and pull the covers up. Marcel's under the bed crying.

"Hey," I poke his shoulder, "what are you doing down there?"

"Leave me alone," he sniffs.

"Marcel," I oblige, "come on man."

"Go!" he cries, "just go."

I sigh and stand. I'm not gonna leave him so I'll just wait until he decides to come back out. I walk around his room and scan his shelves. I look at all his figurine collectables. I make my way to his desk and lift the knocked over chair. I look on top of the table and see a razor blade. I back away in shock.

"Marcel," I shout. I kneel down and grab his shirt. I pull him from under the bed and he fights away. I grab him and he tries to escape but I push him onto the bed.