Chapter Seventy-Six

Marcel's POV

"So I bought snacks and goodies for tonight and I brought tons of your games that you have in your closet so you won't be that bored tonight."

Olivia and Leeroy came over at two in the afternoon to prepare everything for their sleepover. I'm still not sure how I feel about this and frankly, I feel like I'm going to be very uncomfortable. I'll bring my laptop just in case the activities they do are too girly. I can watch TBBT on Netflix while they occupy themselves.

"Tia said she will be here at seven," Olivia sets her phone down and grabs the blankets from the chair. She exits the kitchen and heads to the living room to set up.

"What are you doing?" Edward walks in with his headphones around his neck. He's got a lazy attire on of gym shorts and a black t-shirt. He has a snapback on which is new and odd.

"Sleepover," I sigh and continue to cut bananas into Olivia's fruit salad recipe.

"You are really starting to freak me out Cell," he laughs, "but I understand if the tables are turning on you."

"I'm not gay," I roll my eyes, "I'm being forced to join this pathetic scheme which is all Leeroy and Olivia's idea. You're girlfriend is in on this too." I remind him.

"Don't remind me," he sits down on the counter, "I have to come too. She threatened me by saying she wouldn't have sex with me if I didn't come."

I scrunch my face and ignore his remark. I continue to cut these bananas and the remainder of fruit Olivia brought for me to add into this giant bowl of fruit salad. She's really excited and I'm happy to see her that way, but I'm not ready for all the things her and Leeroy planned to do tonight. I won't be alone on it though, I've got Edward here to share my pain.

"It looks so good!" Olivia comes in and takes a piece of banana and pops it in her mouth, "add more sliced bananas and apples! They're my favorites." She smiles and leaves the room in search for a busy Leeroy.

"That's freaky," Edward takes a strawberry from the basket and dips it in the chocolate fondue.

"What's freaky?" I ask mixing the various fruits. I feel so girly and it's traumatizing.I stop instantly and start cleaning up the counter.

"How she like apples and bananas just like a certain person who isn't in the room but looks exactly like us," he raises a brow at me and gives me a devious smile.

"Everyone likes apples and bananas, they are a common favorite to about seventy percent of the worlds population," I state.

"But isn't it ironic to you that she and Harry have so much in common," he takes another berry in his mouth, "and don't act like you have yet to notice. I seen her that one day she came for lunch, taking off all the crust off her bread. You know Harry likes the crust, that freak."

"The crust aren't that appealing, you have to admit," I try to defend Olivia.

"Or how she loves to wear beanies," he mentions.

"You wear them," I sneer.

"Yeah but she has probably like a million pairs. She also likes classic things, like vintage shit, and Harry loves classic cars and old records," he goes on ranting, "admit it, they're perfect for each other. They're just so fucking clueless."

"She doesn't like him though," I say.

"Bullshit," he laughs, "she's head over heels for that fuck. I know she doesn't like Chloe, there had to be another reason for her attack on her at the pub other that defending Tia."

"Nobody likes Chloe," I reassure him, "mom doesn't even like her, and that says a lot."

"But I feel like her and twinkle toes have somehing going on," he pulls out his phone.