Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

The car ride to school was very awkward and silent. I was surprised Edward decided to ride with Marcel and I. He didn't say anything at all. He had his headphones in his ears as he angrily stared out the window. Marcel was in the back seat curled up into a ball afraid that Edward might jump to the backseat and pound him. I wouldn't hesitate to throw Edward out of the car and leave him to walk the rest of the way.

I walked into the school and the usual montage of girls came and surrounded me. From the corner of my eye I could see Olivia staring at the girls surrounding me. Could she be jealous? I thought. I smiled at her and she ignored me and turned back to Macey. The girls were swarming me and I tried to break away from them.

"Ladies," I motioned my hands over, "a little space?"

They moved and followed me. I walked to my locker where the boys were waiting for me laughing at some joke Louis was throng at them. The swarm of about 20 girls followed me to my locker. It got really humid so I had to tell them to leave. They were all upset but it was getting out of control everyday.

"That's rough mate," Zayn chuckled.

"Hey babe," Eleanor came over and kissed Louis on the cheek. Louis wrapped his arm around Eleanor's waist and smiled. They looked happy which made me want a relationship like that.

"I opened my locker and pulled out my Honors English notebook for first period today. It was an odd day which meant I don't have Olivia in a class today. I will have her every other day, unless we have a class today?

"I still don't understand how you have Honors English," Niall pointed to my notebook.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Isn't that class for like the people who are good writers and like writing books and all that junk?" Liam said.

I shrugged and ignored them. I didn't want to explain to them anything about the class. I loved the class and it was the only class I could get away from everyone. No one to distract me and I could focus on things.

"Harry are you gonna pick us up for Macey's party tonight?" Eleanor smiled.

"Yeah mate, what time should we be ready?" Louis gripped Eleanor's waist.

"Sorry guys. Can't go, Edward got us all grounded." I sighed.

"Why what happened," Liam laughed.

"We were fighting," I said.

"Again!" Niall emphasized, "when don't you fight?"

"I don't know, I beat the shit out of him though," I laughed. All the boys gave me a high five and laughed.

Edwards POV

"I don't think you can cover it," Luke said.

"We have to try!" I shouted.

After the fight Harry and I had last night I woke up with a bloody black eye. I hid it from the boys this morning before we left the house but I can't hide it the rest of the day.

"I can't believe Harry kicked your ass again mate," Michael joked.

"Fuck off Michael," I grunted. I looked in the mirror of the boys bathroom and seen the giant purple ring around my eye.

"Don't you guys have anything to cover this shit up with?" I panicked.

"What the fuck?" Ashton laughed, "you can only cover that with make up. Does it look like I carry make up?"

"You look like the type of guy who would," I insulted him.

He rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Ask Olivia to cover it for you," Cal teased.

"I'm trying to hide it from her. I don't want her to think I'm a softy like Marcel." I continued to look at it.

The 3 minute bell rang.

"Shit," I cursed.

"You're on your own mate," they boys left me alone in the bathroom.

"Fuck this," I picked my bag up and headed to class.

Harrys POV

I walked into English and greeted Ms. Monroe like usual. She gave me a smile and I sat in my usual seat in the back of the class.

I pulled out my notebook and began writing the notes on the board. I'm not so into any other class besides this one. I'm like the only popular kid in here. I don't know anyone and that's fine with me. We never need to pair up with anyone so that's fine. I can make everything that's always around me disappear and focus on myself.

I finished writing the notes and stared at all the familiar, every other day faces I see in this class.

"Is this Ms. Monroe's class?" a familiar sweet female voice asks.

"Sure is," I hear Ms. Monroe answer, "Welcome. How may I help you?"

"I'm new here," I was afraid to look up because I knew exactly whose voice it was, "I'm Olivia Grace."

My eyes widened once I heard her introduce herself. I got my binder and hid behind it. I didn't want her to see me. Unfortunately I blew it once I dropped my textbook on the ground causing her and the rest of the class to look over.

"Shit," I whispered. I leaned over to pick the textbook up. I held the binder in front of my face but it ended up falling over revealing my face.

"Harry?" she looked surprised.

Great. She saw me. I've made a bigger fool out of myself than Marcel. And Marcel is the biggest dork alive.

Marcel's POV

I daydreamed about Olivia all morning and it was barely 1st period. I was really anxious to see if she was in my class today but she didn't show up.

I slouched in my seat and stared at the worksheet I had already completed that the teacher handed out at the door before we entered the class.

"Psst Marcel," it was Leeroy.

"What is it?" I grunted.

"What's wrong?" Leeroy frowned.

"Nothing. Just thinking about Olivia," I wasn't afraid to admit that I had the biggest crush on her. Along with my other 2 brothers who were much more attractive than me.

"Don't put yourself down," he whispered behind me, "what are you doing today? Maybe we can go to the robot convention."

" Not in the mood," I slumped lower Ito my seat.

Leeroy gasped. Practically the whole class shushed him.

"What do you mean your not in the mood!" he hit my head.

"I mean that I don't want to go. I want to go to Macey's party tonight!" I announced.

"Oh come on Marcel. We both know we can't go. We weren't invited."

"I know," I sighed, "Olivia will be there and so will Harry and Edward. One of them is going to get to her first."

"You see I don't understand why Macey has party's on Tuesdays she stupid." Leeroy got off topic.

"That's not the point," I blurted.

"Right. But I thought all three of you were grounded? How are they going to go?" He asked.

I almost forgot we were grounded. Perfect! I thought. They can't leave unless somebody reminds dad about not being able to leave the house. And that someone will be me. That way neither will get to Olivia tonight.