Chapter Three

Edwards POV

"Olivia you can go sit right next to Marcel over there," she pointed.

Marcel, as the big spaz he could be, freaked out and quickly moved his books clearing the space for Olivia. He dropped half of his books and looked like a dork. He's such an idiot.

Harry's POV

Olivia gladly walked over next to Marcel. She seemed like a confident girl and I liked that.

Marcel's POV

She came over to me like without any hesitate! I looked like a fool picking up the books I dropped. I was so nervous when Mrs. Mason said Olivia Grace was going to sit next to me in class.

I gathered my books and nervously sat back down on my lab seat. She looked over and gave me an awkward smile.

"H-Hi, I'm M-Marcel," I was so nervous. I've never sat next to or talked to a girl.

"Hi ! I'm Olivia," she let out her hand for me to shake.

I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. I just stayed there staring at her.

"Umm," she kept looking at me, "nice to meet you."

Her hand was still out, "Oh, I am so sorry," I awkwardly shook her hand.

I pushed up my glasses with my thumb and ducked my head. She was so beautiful. I can't believe I talked to her! I was so nervous.

Harry's POV

Marcel talked to her! Damn, maybe I was wrong. Maybe I do have to worry about Edward and him as well!

Edwards POV

"She's hot," I told my good friend Michael Clifford. He was in my band and such a badass.

"Ehh, if ya like that type of girl," he shrugged.

"What is it with you Aussies," I groaned, "you guys have certain types."

"Well we don't like every girl that walks through the door mate," he laughed.

"Ahh screw you."

I turned around to get a better glimpse of the new girl. I forgot her name. I just know she had two first names but I could care less. I just wanted that girl and she's got.

"Hey man! What are drooling at?" Ashton joked. He was sitting behind Michael and I next to Luke and Calum.

"Shut up," I tried looking over his shoulder to get another glance of the new girl. She was hot and I was beginning to fancy her.

Harry's POV

After the bell sounded off and class was over. I slowly gathered my things and tried to wait for Olivia.

Marcel got up and I could see that he said good-bye to her and she smiled. Eddy left quick with his dumb punk friends.

"Hey man, lets go," the guys stood in front of me waiting.

"Uhh I need to hand in a few more late assignments, but ill uhh catch up with you guys later," I said.

"Alright mate," Zayn patted my back, "see you later." The boys all left and I was left there alone with Olivia. She was still gathering her stuff and I slowly put my stuff in my backpack.

I one strapped my backpack over my shoulder and walked over to her. I did seem a bit nervous. Which was strange because I was never this nervous with any other girls.

"Um Hey," I walked up. She looked up and smiled at my presence.

"Hi," her cheekbones showed and her eyes sparkled.