Chapter Four

Harry's POV

"What do you mean you have a date with Olivia?" I chased Edward down the schools hallway.

He laughed and ignored me like the douche he was.

"What I meant is that I'm gonna date the chick," he continued to walk.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked still speed waking trying to keep up with him.

"I'm not taking her anywhere," he announced.

I stopped walking and stood in the middle of the hallway. He stopped once he realized I wasn't following him anymore.

"What?" He turned.

"You're going on a date with her, yet you're not taking her anywhere?" I shagged my hair.

"Yep," he opened up his bag pulling out a piece of gum. He tossed the wrapper on the floor and chewed away, "she's coming to our house."

My eyes widened, "she's coming to our house!?"

He nodded disgustingly chewing his gum with his mouth wide open.

"Why?"

"I told her I help her catch up on the notes for Chemistry and shit."

"You're failing chemistry asshole!" I shot.

"I know, and?"

"How the hell are you going to help her?"

"I can get the notes and stuff from Marcel. That's the beauty of having a smart brother."

He laughed and walked away. Moments later Marcel came running down the hall.

"Woah!" I stopped Marcel, "what's wrong?"

"Ashton...Luke...Michael...and..Calumare...chasing..me," he said between breaths.

"Marcel!" They shouted turning the corner.

"Hey! Leave him alone," I shouted.

They stepped back. Edwards band mates didn't like me. I didn't like them as well, I only pretty much get along with Michael, but it's rare anymore.

"Thank you," Marcel fixed up his glasses.

"Hi Marcel!" Leeroy greeted. Leeroy was the only friend Marcel had. Leeroy always seemed so odd and weird. Plus he was Liam's cousin, but they looked so much alike it scared me.

"Hi Leeroy!" Marcel chanted.

"I found this amazing comic online! We have to order it now!"

"On it! See you later Harry!" Marcel waved and skipped away with Leeroy.

"Oh god," Liam grunted.

"What?" I turned and laughed.

"Leeroy is such a doof!"

I shook my head and laughed. I shagged my hair and pulled it to the side.

"So guess what," I told Liam.

"What is it mate?" He seemed to interesting in knowing.

"Olivia's going to my house for that so called date she's having with Edward."

Liam's eyes widened, "I still can't believe your douche of a brother got to her before you did."

I shrugged.

"But she agreed to hangout with him on her first day! Don't you think she might be one of those easy girls?" Liam suggested.

"I doubt it. Eddy reeled her in by telling her he would help her catch up on chemistry notes and what not." I groaned.