Chapter Sixty-Eight

Marcel's POV

I walk over to the phone and dad hands it over to me.

"Hello?" I gulp.

"Marcel you little shit!" an angry Leeroy is heard from the other end of the line.

"What?" I frown.

"Where are you?" he whispers.

"Home?"

"Why aren't you and Olivia here at the library," he half screams and I hear someone shush him.

"Olivia and I finished early so we left," I tell him, "why are you there?"

"My class finished early," he says.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, "why didn't you call my cellphone?"

"I did!" he yells and the same person I assume shushes him again.

"Oh shut up I'm leaving anyway," I hear him tell whoever it was telling him to quiet down.

"Oh," I check my pockets, "I must have left my phone in my bedroom."

"Whatever," he sighs, "I guess I'll study alone."

"I'm really sorry Lee," I apologize again.

"No no," he sighs louder. It sounds like he's fiddling with his vehicle keys, "it's quite alright."

"Have you talked to Veronica by any chance?" I dare to ask.

"Not since the day after you spoke to her," Leeroy says, "she said that family is really good to her."

I'm really overjoyed to hear that Veronica is safe and happy. Im glad to know that she isn't getting hurt on a daily basis. I still ache for her return. It's selfish of me but all I ask is to hear her voice one last time. Maybe it'll give me closure since she is never coming back.

"Well I guess i'll go home and study now," Leeroy interrupts my thoughts, "see ya later babes."

"Okay bye," I awkwardly and uncomfortably laugh. I hang up the phone and join the family back in the sitting room.

Edwards POV

"Gemma, this shit is too fucking tight," I look in the giant dressing room mirror. We came to the mall to get fitted for our suits. 'We' as in Jeff, Gemma, Harry, Marcel, Olivia, Tia and I. I told Gemma she was stupid because it's too fucking early to get fitted. Her wedding is in less than 4 damn months.

"Here's a size bigger," she knocks on the dressing room door. I open it and snatch it out of her hand. I try it on and it fits better than the first. I hate suits but I was threatened of loosing my car if I don't wear one.

"Okay boys, come out," Gemma claps. I open the door and step out, along with Harry and Marcel. I look over and they look like grinning idiots.

"I like them," Marcel cheers, "their a nice fit, but what tie do we wear?"

"You'll be wearing a bow tie," she says, "not sure of the color yet."

"Fuck no!" I give Gemma a deceiving look, "it's bad enough I have to wear this shit. I'm not wearing a bow tie."

"Edward you will wear the damn bow tie wether you like it or not! Don't test me right now," she shouts.

"Fine! Fuck!" I throw my hands in the air and go back into the dressing room to change out of this stupid suit I won't need for another 4 months.