Chapter Thirteen

Marcel's POV

"I said, Where do you think you're going?" my father repeated. Harry and Edward were both frozen at the door while I stood behind the kitchen door trying not to be discovered but I swear Eddy saw me.

"Um outside?" Edward shrugged and laughed. Harry rolled his eyes knowing his lie wouldn't work.

"Mhmm," dad crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the marbled floor, "you two are staying here. I know you are trying to go to that party.

"Dad," Harry stepped forward.

"No," he raised his hand, "it's not going to work. You two are grounded and cannot go anywhere. March up to your rooms now."

"Dad were almost 18! You can't do this," Harry argued.

"But you are still 17 and living under my roof. Now you will obey or I will make it another two weeks," he was being serious. I wonder if this would count for me too.

"Fuck!" Edward shouted and ran upstairs with Harry following him.

Harrys POV

Edward slammed the door to his room after I entered. I sat on the edge of his messy bed and kicked away an empty can of soda that was on the floor.

"So now what?" he throws his arms up in the air and jumps on the bed. I shrug and fix my jeans.

"Let's sneak out," he suggests.

"No," I turn around to face his body laying on the bed.

"Why not?" he frowns.

"I'm not taking that risk. Especially what dad did to you after he found out you snuck out," I reminded him.

"Wow, cold water on my head. Big deal. Plus fucking sassy ass Macey didn't want to change the damn day of her party. She was determined to have it today," he said.

"You talked to Macey?" I laughed. Edward never really like her. He never said a word to her. He thought she was annoying and stupid like every other girl he sleeps with. He hasn't slept with Macey which is probably why he's despises her even more than anyone else.

"Yeah. Just to fucking get her to change the damn day of the party," he admits.

I laugh and stand from the bed. I don't want to sneak out but I know Olivia will be there and I really want to hangout with her. I'm getting somewhere. She hugged me after school which literally killed Edward and Marcel. I got a kick out of that and really want to keep talking to her. She's amazing and I'm sure I can get over with her being in my English class. I wouldn't mind, but I just never want her to see my journal. She'd laugh and think I'm a complete loser. I am no Marcel.

"Where you going?" He sits up. I walk over to the window and notice dad took the rose fence that was below the window in which Edward used as a ladder to escape the room.

"Just as I thought," I pulled myself back into the room.

"What?"

"Dad took the fence off from below the window," I told him. He kicked his bin and threw some pillows around, "dammit! He's not playing around this time."

"Clearly." I snorted.

"Shut up. This was your fault in the first place!" He announced.

"Why is it my fault?" I emphasized.

"Because you fucking thought Olivia and I kissed when she was in the fucking bathroom. You went off on me and.." He stops.

"Beat the shit out of you," I answered for him and laughed.

"Fuck off," he snaps.

"Well Marcel was the one who told me you two...you know," I don't want to think about Edwards lips all over Olivia's. It gives me the chills.

Edwards head shot over to me and both our eyes widened, "Marcel!" We screamed in unison.

Marcel's POV

"Marcel!" I hear Edward and Harry scream my name simultaneously.

"Oh no," I whisper and run to the closet in the hallway and squeeze myself in there attempting hide. I hope they don't find me. Why did they scream my name? Are they going to kill me? Edward had seen me when my father was screaming at them and told them they weren't going anywhere.

"Marcel where are you little shit?" Edward shouts.

"Shut up. He won't answer you if you talk to him like that," I hear Harry say.

"Go to his room. Maybe he's in there," Harry suggests. Wrong. I'm in a closet.

I hear footsteps coming closer and my heart nearly stops at the thought that they will find me. I hear my bedroom door open and closet open. They are making an awful lot of noise for me being in the hallway closet. I hope they don't ruin anything or make a mess.

"Beth, where's Marcel?" I can't tell if that's Harry or Edward speaking. We're triplets for goodness sakes but I've been told I speak very differently from both of them. I have a more sophisticated voice and a more profound grammar use. They on the other hand have the same use of foul language, but Harry uses less of that vocabulary. Their tone is a bit deeper from mine but other than that its somewhat similar.

You can easily tell us apart. Of course you can tell Edward apart from any of us because of his disturbing piercings in his eyebrow and lip. Plus his body is covered in ink. Some tattoos seem, no, correction, are meaningless, and I'm quite surprised my parents have tolerated them. Harry has tattoos as well, but not as many as Edward. He has about 5. One is located under his arm and is a tribal star. He has one on each front of his shoulder. They are simple letter with a meaning. A "G" on the right shoulder front which stands for "Gemma" our sister, and an "A" which stands for "Anne" our mother. Another is a quote below his hand, not his wrist but the other side. It says "I can't change" which I have no clue what it means to him. Another which is his most recent one he got about a month ago on his 'v-line' is what he calls the area close to his pelvis. It's a pretty stupid tattoo because all it says is "might as well..." Yes my brothers are pretty stupid. I for one would never get a tattoo on any circumstance.

"I have no idea Bubba," Beth answers. It was Edward who asked her. Beth has cheesy nicknames for all of us. She calls Edward "Bubba" because he was fat when he was a small child. She calls Harry, "Baby Taz" because she said Harry had the curliest hair and looked like baby Tarzan. She calls me "Mumbo" because it was my first word.

"Damn," he mutters okay.

I can see through the small slanted peaks of the closet doors. They are right in front of me. Directly standing by the balcony railing in the house. Our house was massive and out of all places in this mansion, I hide in the closet.

"Maybe he's in dads study," Harry says.

"Doubt it, dads I there right now," Edward says, "what if he's in the cinema room?"

They both laugh and I furrow my brows. They never expect me to be in there. They think all I do is study and stay in our home library. They call it my cave. But it's not true, I like to mini golf in our backyard or go bowling downstairs sometimes. I honestly don't see why they want to leave so badly? There are so many things to do here. Our house is huge! It has a mini golf course outside and bowling downstairs. We have a home theatre and four-wheeling trails. We also have this cool dance area with lights and a surround system. They've had parties here too and practically the entire school shows up. Everyone loves coming here. It's ten times larger than Maceys house and has plenty of things to do.

"Maybe he's in the library studying," they continue to laugh at me. They continue to insult me and it makes me angry. I know I can't stand up to them but I hate the fact that they always call me a softy and a weakling.

"Okay okay, enough,"Harry laughs.

"It's not funny!" I shout from beyond the closet.

"Marcel?" They both say.

I stumble out of the closet landing on the floor. I stand and brush myself off to face them.

"What the hell were you doing in there Harry Potter?" He jokes referring to me and Harry shoves him.

"Stop insulting me," I frown.

"Whatever. We need you to cover for us while we go to the party," Harry begs.

"I'm going," I say without thinking twice about what I am doing.

"No way," Edward laughs.

"Marcel," Harry warns.

"I'm going to the party." I breathe.

"You actually think you're cut out to sneak away tonight? No you fucking dork, you won't do it," Edward snorts, "he won't do it," he turns to Harry.

"I'm going." I repeat.

"Are you sure?" Edward laughs again.

I nod and gulp the liquid in my mouth. I'm literally shaking and have no clue what I'm about to do. I've never snuck out before. I've always obeyed by the rules. I've never gone to a party or ever even been invited to one. Especially Macey's parties. She has one almost every week and EVERYONE goes. It's really not my place to be there but if people seen me with my brothers maybe they'd leave me alone. Harry and Edward have a reputation of never messing with them. No one ever messes with either of them because there is always consequences. Edward because he's not afraid to knock someone to the ground and Harry because he's the popular jock in the entire high school and everyone wants to be on his good side. Plus, he's knocked some teeth when he needs to.

"Yes I'm sure," I finally speak rubbing hands against my khakis to wipe off the sweat that formed.

"Alright," Edward pulls me, "lets get the fuck out here then."