Chapter Ten

"I can't believe you just did that!"

Harry gave me an annoyed look and continued to press his fingers on the controller.

"You just beat up an innocent person," I protested, jerking my hand at the television.

"Evelyn, that's what you're supposed to do in this game." I watched Harry connect red and blue wires in a dead man's car to start it again.

I snorted at his choice of games to amuse himself with. "How is this even amusing?"

Harry sighed. Probably annoyed that he showed me this game in the first place. "Do you wanna play?"

"What do you think my answer will be?" I scoffed and sat back into the couch beside Harry. He shrugged nonchalantly. "I don't know, yes?" I stuck my tongue out whilst he wasn't looking and sat on the ground.

"I saw that," Harry mumbled as he drove off a cliff with a motorcycle.

I sighed out loud just as Harry said, "If you don't like this game I wonder how you'll react to the others."

I frowned at him just as the character he played got eaten by a shark. "Wait, what? You have more?" There might be one I like. The game he was playing was very rude. I hope the others aren't that bad, but he mentioned they were worse.

Damn.

"Yeah, check there." He dabbed his finger in the direction of the cabinet, the T.V. sat on, without taking his eyes off his game. "You might find one you'll enjoy."

Almost immediately did I stumble onto the ground and sit next to the cabinet. With the click of a petite lever, the small doors swung open revealing about 200 games. I gasped out loud and grabbed a huge pile without even knocking them over.

I thought I heard Harry mutter cute but I shrugged it off.

I grabbed about fifty of the games and spread them out on the floor in front of me so I can read their titles clearly. "How did you get this many games?" I asked and shuffled the disc cases around.

"We stole them." he said ever so casually with a shrug.

I'm not surprised. Kinda. He had the ability to rob banks and used the money he "earned" to buy video games. This is why criminals shouldn't be so young.

I pursed my lips and began to grab some CD's that caught my eyes, and read them out loud. "Fifa'13."

"I have Fifa'14--It's much better." Harry commented. I remember my brother always playing this. He was obsessed with it. I remember how he'd always scream at the referee for giving him a yellow card or for a soccer player missing an open goal.

Hm.

"Call of Duty MW3." I frowned and studied the cover in my hands. "My brother used to always curse at campers." I somehow remembered. "What's a camper?"

Harry paused his game and gently grasped the CD in his hand. But when, he was done looking at it, he causally tossed it on the ground. I scolded him but he ignored me. "It's when people camp."

Dork.

"Ohhhhhhh." I nodded my head exasperatingly. "So, when people set up tents and wood fires?"

Harry laughed for a quick second and continued to play his game. "It's when you're hiding in an unexposed place and wait for people to walk past; then you kill them without them seeing you. It's extremely frustrating because the victim basically doesn't have a chance at killing you because he can't see you."