Chapter Thirty Three

He continued to punch numbers and words into the device, deliberately moving his fingers. Harry watched passively with grim eyes, his back touching the wall and his powerful arms crossed over his chest.

"Do you need anything else for help?" he asked Marcus, who kept his eyes on the computer.

"I got this." Marcus muttered, barely paying any attention to the curly-haired boy.

Harry rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of the wall. He made his way to the kitchen and grabbed the tracking device off the counter. His lanky legs strolled back into the other room, so he sat down on the perfectly new leather couch, right beside his 'friend'.

"Do you think he can do this?" Harry asked bluntly, rolling the small device between his fingers.

Alfie removed his lips from the edge of the cup to turn and give Harry a weird look. "Marcus can do anything." he explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Thanks, mate." Marcus called out, yet continuing to work furiously.

"It wasn't a compliment." Alfie rubbed his fingers over the stubble on his chin and placed the cup down onto a near by table, moving back to sit on the arm of the couch Harry was currently resting on. "It's a matter of fact."

"I dunno." Harry murmured, curling his top lip backwards. Proof he didn't believe. Marcus shot Harry a glare and turned back to the laptop, resting his chin in the center of his palm as his beautiful green eyes boredly traveled over the queer words on the screen. Except, he understood this, Marcus was a hacker.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Alfie snarled, crossing his own arms over his chest. "He's doing you a favor, and so am I."

"I don't see you doing much." Harry bit back, clenching his jaw. "Just ignoring the fact that, oh, I don't know. Somebody knows exactly what we look like and is probably with the cops right now."

Marcus surprised the boys by laughing loudly. "Funny hearing that from you, Harry!" Marcus cackled, spinning around on his chair to face the other two boys. "You're the one that taught us to fuck the police because we're smarter than them."

"It's not the police I'm worried about." Harry growled through clenched teeth.

It was silent for a few seconds, until Alfie broke the awkwardness. "You failed at making her fall for you." Alfie confirmed, and Harry shrugged.

"You don't see Perrie running away." Harry raked his fingers through his knotty hair and slumped against the couch. "She'll do anything to protect Zayn. Why? She loves him, I was hoping Evelyn would sort of change. But then again, even if the cops know what I looked like, they will never find out where I live."

"Yeah, sure." Marcus rolled his eyes and grabbed the device off of Harry's hand, making his way back to the computer to type in a combinations of numbers on the keyboard. "Only because you change houses every month. Like, what if they find a fingerprint or something?"

"He burns the house down dickhead." Alfie laughed and nudged Harry's shoulder. "Along with those girls you fucked, am I right?"

"Hey, you're the one that always uses your mate as a fuck toy, not me." Harry raised his hand up in surrender, then lowered them onto his knees to stand up.

Alfie laughed. "Sureeee. Then why's she terrified of you?"

Harry pressed the palms of his hands on the desk Marcus was sitting beside, and gazed at the few words written all over the laptop screen. Only a few words, since the rest of the screen was covered by a map of the state. A faint red arrow showing Harry's location, and a green circle somewhere further up the map. Harry smiled. "I think you did it, Marcus." he nodded in appreciation and grabbed the device back from Marcus' hands, where there was a small screen on the remote looking thing. It had the exact same map plastered over the tiny screen, showing exactly where the symbols were on the computer. "Cheers." Harry grinned and moved away, keeping his emerald eyes on the device in astonishment.

"Oh," Harry looked up at Alfie, "and Alfie, did you bring the cargo?"

"Cargo?"

"You know, the merchandise." Harry pressed. Alfie shot out of his seat and walked calmly into the hallway, coming back with exactly three large suitcases.

"There you go. All the guns you asked for." he narrowed his eyes and opened one of the suitcases. Inside was a desert eagle, a black revolver and three silencers. In another suitcase was larger guns, a Breda 30, Hotchkiss M1909 and two massive snipers that were to be put together: a JNG-90 and a Barrett M90, all power full guns that would kill in one shot. There was an extra set of barrels and many, many ammunition in the same suitcase.

"I'm amazed." Harry stated, sounding anything but amazed. He's used to seeing these so it's not a big deal for him. "What about the others?"

Alfie opened the last suitcase, revealing shiny black items. Placed in dark foam were five grenades and a rocket launcher. There was also five bullet-proof vests tucked above the bombs and other items.

"Just leave them by the door, we're leaving tonight anyways." Harry waved him off and turned the electrical device in his hands off.

"Woah, tonight?" Marcus gave Harry an uncertain look. "Are you sure? I mean, I heard there'll be rain and thunder. It might slow you down, and you can't shoot a bullet under the rain.

"These bullets and rockets have a layer that repels moisture." Alfie answered, his voice echoing through the household. "But even so, why would it rain? It's July."

Harry sighed. "London weather." he shook his head in disapproval. "And we should get there as quickly as possible, before the police come running after us."

"They don't know where you live, you didn't give an address to any website or anybody." Alfie sighed and scratched his forehead.

"I know I said the police were shit but sometimes they win, too." Harry murmured and grabbed one of the suitcases, plopping it beside the front door.

When he came back, Alfie and Marcus looked very unsure of this, "What now?" Harry breathed slowly.

"Are you just going to burst through the hospital, shoot everyone and take her?" Marcus frowned. "You need a plan for this, obviously. We don't want this falling to shit again."

"Again?" Harry curled his lip. "Again? What do you mean, again?"

Alfie mumbled something under his breath and moved to place both the cases back where Harry left the third one.

"You barely got caught, until that girl came along." Marcuse pursed his lips and lowered his eyes.

Harry scoffed. "Are you saying she'll slow me down or that I don't need her?" he asked rudely, but then again, that's Harry's personality.

"Neither." Marcus protested. "But look at what you're doing just to get a girl back. I think you should wait this one out. You almost died if it weren't for her, just because you didn't have a plan at the carnival."

"Look, bud, I know you care about my safety," Harry said sarcastically and rested the tips of his finger on his chest, "but if the cops somehow do find out everything about me, it won't just be them after me, it will be everyone. And it won't be just me they'll be after, it will be you." Harry finished with a nod, gesturing to Marcus, and left the room.

And then, Harry muttered to himself, under his breath, "Let's play a game of tag."

-:-:-:-