Chapter Twenty Five

"You were a pain in the butt to save." I huffed childishly, and walked past him and through the doors. Harry snatched the keys out of my hands and ignored my glare as he hung the keys up.

"I would've been fine." he said, obviously joking.

"You passed out, like, three times." I snorted, slumping onto the leather couch in front of the television. Oh, how badly I want to play PlayStation right now...

"I'm sure it was two." Harry shrugged and poured himself a glass of water, offering me some. I waved him off and rubbed my eyes.

"Ugh, I'm so damn tired." I admitted.

We were most of the night, dealing with Harry's stupid injury, and now that I lost a lot of blood I felt sleepier than usual.

"You owe me big time." I joked, lying my head on the couch. I just wanted to sleep at this moment, too preoccupied and tired to even remember Harry was dangerous.

Stuff it. He's not what people thought, I'll dwell on these thoughts later.

I caught Harry smirking devilishly as he casually tossed the clinking cup in the sink. I flinched, but nothing seemed to happen to it as Harry flopped onto the couch beside me, slinging his arm on the couch behind me. "Oh?" he mused steadily. "And what do I have to do to repay you?" His voice was painfully slow and...I don't know what to call it. Seductive?

I kept my mouth shut as his cold fingers gently but firmly brushed my hair off my neck, leaning his face in. I could feel his breath on my skin just as my body tensed up, ready to shove him off. His other hand held himself up on my bare thigh. I closed my eyes and waited, believing he wouldn't do anything.

I knew something wasn't right, my inner voice snarled when I felt Harry's lips smile against me.

"Maybe I could..." he rasped lowly, squeezing my thigh slightly as it moved upwards a little, "verse you on the PlayStation."

I opened my eyes and realized Harry's touch left me panting, his own body on the ground as he pressed a button on the controller, turning the device on. He looked at me innocently and smiled, "Are you just gonna sit there while I play or what?"

I frowned and stood up. "Can I change out of these clothes first?" I asked. The dress I had on was extremely uncomfortable, and I was cold.

Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I guess." he muttered and smiled again. "Do you need any help?"

I was just about to say yeah, sure, because I didn't know what outfit of his to wear; the one Eleanor allowed me to borrow wasn't exactly clean, and I was worried I'd wear a shirt that he'd like or something. And I didn't know where he kept his clothes.

But then I realized what he actually meant, and my eyes went big as I shook my head violently and hastily backed away, sprinting over the stairs.

Damn.

I made my way into Harry's large bedroom and carefully trudged over to his bed. His clothes were carelessly sprawled over the mattress and chucked onto the ground. I ignored the urge to pick them up before sliding his closet open. I cringed when a blast of strong cologne hit my nose and a pile of pants and shirts tumbled down. I groaned loudly and kicked them away, I'm his mate, not his maid.

I sighed in frustration and called for Harry. He didn't answer me so I walked out of his closet and back into his room, surprised to see him already standing there, blinking at me. And that stupid smirk popped up again as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "So, you really did need my help." he said.

"Shut up and find me something." I moaned, rubbing my arm. "I'm cold."

"But it's the middle of Summer!" Harry retorted, strutting over to his walk in closet.