Chapter Twenty Nine

*The author wrote a sound track for this chapter, so..........*

CHVRCHES, Gun

One Direction, Right Now

5 Seconds of Summer, Beside You

5 Seconds of Summer, Wherever You Are

-:-:-:-

Eleanor kept her head on her palm, tapping a finger on her chin repetitively. She seemed to be in deep thought, still slightly confused and flustered about the whole Gemma thing, but Louis refused to tell more, saying he shouldn't be saying anything at all. But he trusts her, anyway, and Harry isn't here, so he told her and I.

Louis continuously pressed buttons on the remote controller, searching for something amusing or entertaining to watch. So far, we've come across at least seven news channels, but he also recommends us not to watch them, saying that probably half the things reported on the T.V. are because of Harry and the other boys, including Lou.

Eventually, Louis gave up with a huff and left the television playing some news channel, clearly not noticing. Then there was a slight tapping noise; somebody knocking at the door.

"Thank God," Louis huffed and jerked off the couch, speeding towards the door. Still sitting on the couch, I craned my neck to see Louis twist a key into the door, yanking the doorknob so the door flung backwards, revealing a young blue-eyed boy. He had dark hair, quiffed up, and wore some kind of orange uniform that seemed way too big for him. Probably because he was so skinny.

"Louis?" Sivan's voice echoed through the household, snapping some sense into Eleanor while Louis grabbed his spare key back.

"Troye! It's been so long." Louis said, giving him a bro-hug thingy. They both had massive smiles on their faces as they chatted. The cardboard box in Troye's hands was dark at the top due to the steam, and I felt my stomach growl.

"Yeah, I just finished my shift." Troye said to Louis and gestured outside, making Louis peer out. "I've got my car instead, so I'll be going home after this."

"Troye," Louis said, "why don't you come in? I'm sure you're hungry, working in a pizza shop for hours with no lunch."

Troye shrugged his bony shoulders and pursed his lips. His gaze fixed on me for a split second before he returned to Louis, who was watching him patiently. "I dunno. I snuck in a slice today." Troye said casually, pretending to not brag.

"Evelyn." I barely heard Eleanor breath as her shaky hand landed on my shoulder, shaking me weakly. I turned to her but she was staring at the television with wide eyes and parted lips, in astonishment. I looked at the T.V. to see a woman in a suit as tight as snakeskin, clutching a microphone. Beside her were two other people. My mother and my brother.

I heard myself gasp but didn't realize, probably because I turned numb. Everything went in slow motion, there was nothing but the television which was blurry to me because of my tears. I blinked furiously and swiped at my eyes. Now is not the time.

Louis chuckled and patted Troye's back. "Badass." he laughed. "C'mon, it'll only be for a few minutes." Louis pressed, and I caught Troye sigh.

"What the hell." Troye murmured under his breath and took a step inside, smiling at Louis' cheers. "But I'm not hungry, I'll just sit."

"By the way, where's Harry?" Troye asked as he gazed up at the roof, turning to Louis when he grabbed the pizza off him gently.

"Harry's on a rage." Louis cooed the last word and directed Troye into the living room where El and I were currently in. Troye looked like he wanted to say something about Harry but he caught his eyes on my friend and I smiled warmly.