Chapter Fourteen

"Harry will never change for anyone. Ever." 

Eleanor's P.O.V.

"Ow! Be careful!" I snapped at Louis as he shoved me out of the car door.

"Hurry up, then." He growled under his breath, and I had the urge to kick him in the shin.

I stopped walking, not to piss him off, but I wanted to know what crawled up his ass. Louis has been ignoring me since the whole car ride, and every time I bragged him about it, he tells me to be quiet.

Louis spun on his heel and glared at me. "What are you doing?" he said, tilting his head to the side as he stopped walking.

"What is up with you?" You were normal in the morning." I shrugged, "Louis, is something wrong? Did I do something?"

Louis shook his head. "No, no." He said softly and shook his head, looking at the ground whilst taking a few steps towards me. "Of course not. After all, I'm the murdering bastard, here."

What the hell? "What does that mean?" I moaned, clearly frustrated. "Yeah, you're a criminal but I know how you are on the inside."

"You mean heartless?" Louis suggested, narrowing his blue eyes. "Cruel? Dangerous? I can't believe you actually thought of me like that even after I treated you nicely." The boy took steps towards me until our faces were only an inch apart. "Did you ever see the way Harry treated Evelyn?" Louis questioned, glaring into my eyes. I watched back, waiting for what he was going to say. "Hm? That day we robbed the bank; she was there, tied in the car because Harry didn't want to lose her."

Louis climbed up the stairs in front of his house. I didn't follow, just watched as he opened the door with a key. He turned around with a sigh, "Harry is a possessive bastard, but do you-" he dabbed a finger in my direction, "-really think I'm as bad as him?" When I didn't answer, Louis threw his arms in the air in frustration. "Dammit, Eleanor! You just said you knew me on the inside! I trusted you! I thought, Maybe if I be nice she will dare to like me someday, and then... you call me a murdering bastard! It hurt me!"

"I never called you that!" I screamed back frowning. "I know you aren't like that on the inside! If you were, then why the fuck will you be so incredible and nice to me? Stop making up bullshit about my thoughts about you. You kidnapped me, forced yourself into my life but I'm happy now."

Louis laughed humorlessly. "That isn't for you to decide." He said bluntly, a fake smile on his hurt face. "I heard you tell Evelyn to stay away from me."

Before I can reply, Louis' eyes squinted. "Fuck," he breathed, "I forgot my phone at Harry's place."

Louis grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house. "What are you doing?" I shrieked and watched from the window as he locked the door. "Louis!" I bashed my hands against the door. "Let me come with you!"

Ugh, what the hell?

Evelyn's P.O.V.

Instead of bringing me into the room we were in before, Harry stumbled up the stairs, dragging me with him. I've never actually been upstairs, and I was dreading to see dead bodies in every room.

Of course, I over reacted. But Harry's bedroom was scary as frick.

As soon as he opened the door, we were greeted with darkness. His room smelled of cologne and smoke. I saw a few posters on the walls but I couldn't read them; the light behind the door did little to illuminate the room. I also caught sight of a king sized bed, massive and comfy looking.

Harry pushed me through the door and slammed it closed behind him. The room was dark again, and I gasped in realization. The two of us were alone. Harry was drunk and angry.