Chapter Sixty

Harry tugged me over to my bed, walking backwards until his legs hit the bed and he fell onto his back. His hand tightened then yanked me forward. I cried out and fell over his chest. "Somebody's eager," I laughed nervously. My cheeks were burning.

"Well, shit, you made me wait two months," he breathed deeply and pulled me by the nape of my neck to meet my lips. He smelled very faintly of the cologne he usually has on. It tempted me.

I didn't think about anything else while I kissed him back, hard enough to send his head onto the mattress. He chuckled into my mouth and pushed me back by my shoulder to say something, but I used his shitty methods to attract someone and pinned his arms by his head. Harry was laughing full on now. I had to pull away.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked sternly, but smiled. "You shouldn't be laughing, babe."

"Wow, you're on fire," he smirked and sat up with me still on his lap. "I thought you'd never give in to a good f-"

"Shut up," I interrupted. "Wait, my mum's home."

"Then we'll go to my house," he suggested and moved my hair to one side of my shoulder.

I smirked to myself and pushed myself off of him. "Nah, I can't be bothered."

"Evelyn, I swear to God-"

"What?" I grabbed my phone and literally just kept scrolling through it to waste time even though I just wanted to kiss him.

Harry stared at the clock, then shrugged and leaned his back against the wall. "Fine."

I bit my lip slowly as I realized what was happening. Harry pulled out his own phone and was possibly pretending to text someone, like me. His eyes flickered over to my bag. "I see you have packed your 'shit'."

"You're trying so hard not to break," I blurted.

"I can go forever," he smirked and stood up. "You can't."

"You're on." I stood in front of him. "Right after I take a shower..." I opened the door to the bathroom and saw Harry glaring at me through the mirror. He smiled and sat back down onto my bed.

"I'll be here as you cool off your hot and bother," he called out as I stepped inside.

"Maybe you should join me," I murmured and covered my mouth in case I started laughing loudly. I was trying to be seductive, okay, this is all I've got.

"Nah, I'm good here." I left the door open a creak so he could see me undressing. I had this strange knot in my stomach but the sensation was thrilling, plus he could see my back, only, anyway. I already had a shower--all this was just to tempt Harry, and I wasn't even sure if I was one hundred percent okay with it. It was fun playing this little game, though.

I twisted the shower's tap and just stood there in my bra and pajama pants, waiting for him to come in any moment. My leg started bouncing in impatience. He would give up soon.

I didn't even bother to cover my body behind the door as I turned to him. "Are you sure you don't want a shower before we leave tomorrow? You told me it will take about a day to get there." His jaw was clenched. His eyes looked at me for a second then he turned his eyes to my balcony.

"Nah, I think I'll have it later," he said slowly. I may have been mistaken but I think I saw the color on his cheeks lighten. "I still have to call the boys and see if they're there already."

"They went without us?" I asked.

Harry nodded, his eyes turning back to me, darker, but he didn't even look like he was trying to tease me anymore. "They told us we have a lot of time on our hands." He kept looking out the window and even checked the time on his phone. "Yeah, I've gotta get going." he said without hesitation.