Chapter Forty Eight

Harry put pressure between our lips, pressing himself forward to gain dominance. I kissed back. Because. at this moment, no matter how fucking harsh and stupid it was, I didn't care what he was and had done, because he wasn't always  the bad guy. And I waited for this moment too long.

I pressed my hands on Harry's chest again, only because I didn't know what to do with them, but he must've thought I wasn't allowing him to come any closer to me, so he grabbed my hands and laced his fingers through mine, pinning them by my head, laying me down.

My body was shaking and I was clueless. I barely knew how to kiss, even though this wasn't our first time, but Harry seemed to be enjoying it and I mimicked his lip actions gracefully.

I felt the need to breath, feeling a strange tingling sensation around my entire body, and the room was getting warmer, like our heated moment. My cheeks flushed as I moved away a little, having such little time only allowed me to whisper his name.

He hummed in pleasure and released his grip on me only to dig his fingertips just below my eyes, cupping my face in his hands so I stopped squirming. (HE DOES THIS IN REAL LIFE) ;).

I realized how this must've looked if someone walked in and blushed even more. My body shuddered when I realized where this was going, too.

My head turned to the side to break contact with his lips. "Harry, wait," I muttered. His hand grabbed my chin gently and lifted my head. Harry dipped down and pressed his lips to the hollow of my throat, and I arched my back as deja vu hit me, hard. I only wanted to kiss him.

"Harry." He peppered me with kisses and mumbled you're so beautiful, and guided my hands around his neck and moaned and used his other hand to hold the back of my neck. My eyes fluttered closed and my lips parted, but then I felt his calloused hand grip my waist and slid under my shirt eagerly.

"Stop," I said and propped myself up with my elbows. "Harry, stop."

I felt his warm breath on my exposed neck and chest as he sighed.

"Sorry," he rasped, voice thundering in his chest. Harry looked down at me, breathless, and smiled with his teeth, then pressed another quick kiss onto my lips. He moved backwards, giving me space to sit up and lean my back onto the headboard.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and darted my gaze around the room. My eyes landed on one of the images lying on the floor; on the bottom left was Harry's eye and the background was blurry because he was running. I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling and avoiding any questions from him.

"We should sleep," I told him, and on cue the helicopter flew above. It needs to leave. I don't think anyone can be bothered flying around the same area all night.

He didn't say anything, his eyes still staring at me, emotionless. He had that look in his eyes that probably wanted to continue our previous moment, but he nodded and still said nothing.

"Would we be able to fit in my bed?" I whispered, locking my door. It was a simple single bed.

"Let's see," he muttered.

We went under the covers together. I had to press myself onto Harry's side if I didn't want to fall off. He gladly used one arm to wrap around my stomach and pulled me into his chest, hand dangling from my shoulder.

"Are you even tired?" Harry asked.

"A little." The kiss wore me out but I wasn't sleepy.

"What's the time?" I asked and he turned his head and read the clock.

"1:35 or something." he said and bent his knees like mine so we were, what was it called, spooning.

"Oh. Goodnight, Harry."