Chapter Sixty Three

The bathroom door swung open and Harry stood there, his bottom lip stuck out, and he was shirtless. "Do you want to go to the pool?" he called over the sound of the hairdryer.

I turned it off and stared at him. "I just got out of the shower," I said.

"Yeah, I see that," he said and crossed his arms.

I blinked. "And I can't be bothered having another one," I told him slowly.

He shrugged. "Don't."

"Chlorine will make me itchy," I confessed.

"Then shower after."

I sighed. "It's two A.M. I don't have bathers," I turned to him. "And neither do you."

"We do, actually." He left for a moment then returned with a plastic bag. He threw it on the ground, then left, closing the door behind him.

I swooped the bag off the ground and looked inside.

The door opened again and Harry stuck his head out. "There's, like, four pairs in there," he said and left again.

I emptied the bag onto the counter. There were several bikini garments in there. "How did you get these?" I called out to him, searching through the bathers.

"I bought them," he called back.

"How?"

He opened the door. "By going to the store and purchasing them," he said.

"I thought you didn't have money," I said, staring at the clothes.

"My friend gave me some when I went to get food," he said. He left to buy a few things from the store under the hotel, even through it was almost two A.M.

"Isn't the pool closed?" I asked.

"Yep." He left to retrieve towels.

I sighed again and chose a black bikini top, frowning at it--I never wore a bikini--and black shorts with a single pink stripe along both sides of my leg. I threw them on and wore my shirt from before over my torso.

When I left the bathroom, Harry had his phone pressed to his left ear, watching a cartoon. He looked at me, then back at the T.V. "I can't," he said sternly into his phone. He paused as someone talked on the other line. "Because we already unpacked and everything..." Pause. "No, you come...Me and Evelyn are going to the pool...Don't what the fuck me, you're at the hotel gym at two A.M.

"Who's that?" I asked. Harry pressed his finger to his lips.

"But I need the money now," he said. "...Liam, it takes ten minutes to hire a room...Why the fuck are you guys there?" Pause. "No, I said Crown Plaza, not Towers, fucking idiot..." Another long pause. "Dude," he said bluntly, "why the fuck would you take directions from Niall?"

I sat beside him and diverted my attention to the cartoon instead. After two minutes of bickering and cursing, Harry switched his phone off. "We criminals need a break," he huffed.

"Shut up, there could be cameras," I said without thinking.

"Why the fuck will there be cameras in the room?" he muttered. "People don't want to watch people having sex...Well, some do--"

"Stop talking."

Harry grabbed the remote and switched the T.V. off. "Pool."

"We'll get kicked out or something," I groaned, but still followed him out of the room. He pulled out two cards and gave one to me.