Chapter Eleven

What was wrong with him? I was in the middle of watching something! Harry needs to learn respect. (That's impossible)

Did I do something wrong? I didn't say anything.

Maybe he thought I tried to escape? I won't try anything until he forgets about my attempt to leave, yesterday. Maybe in a few days. I will not stay here, no matter how kind this stranger was. I have a home. Everyone probably thinks I'm dead or something.

Harry pushed me into the room, I once woke up in. I spun around just in time to see him slam the door with a boom and lock it shut behind him.

I watched quietly as he leaned his forehead onto the door with wide eyes and frowned brows. And then his shoulders slumped and a sigh escaped his parted lips, his eyes closing slowly.

His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed heavily, clearing his throat. Harry's eyes opened and I literally gasped out loud at how dark his eyes have gone. The beautiful green was now gone and was replaced--now hollow and empty. Carrying aggression and passion...regret?

In those eyes, there was a hint of dismay, as he stared at me lowly.

This was not the Harry I met an hour ago.

He was back.

"Harry?" I said very, very softly so he doesn't lunge at me.

Instead, he slowly turned his head to the side, but he didn't look at me. Harry glared at the door, breathing heavily. I cautiously made my way up to him and repeated his name.

I placed my hand onto his shoulder nervously. I thought he was going to yell at me or something. He didn't yell.

Harry spun so quickly that I didn't know I was pinned onto the wall until his dark eyes met mine. I gasped for air because he knocked it out of me and pressed my hands onto his chest.

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked as pain engulfed my back. "Ugh, what's happening to--"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Harry used his speed for advantage, and pressed the softness of his lips onto mine.

At first it took me by surprise--duh-- and I just...stood there with big eyes. I was immobilized, and I didn't know what to do.

One, I had no idea how to kiss. This was my first which was even worse. I was afraid I'll fail miserably. Two, this was a criminal kissing me. I did not want to respond to this. But, like I said before, this was my first 'kiss' and I didn't want to ruin it.

But even so, I didn't like Harry. Sure, yeah, he's been nice for like... only a few hours, but that doesn't change him. He has killed and murdered innocent people. He was a killer. He was a fricken persistent robber so I don't care if he is oh so attractive, I am still going to leave this place.

When I tried to shove Harry off of me, his hand grabbed the back of my neck and he kissed me roughly, biting into my bottom lip. His other hand held onto my hips in a death grip, and I felt the sickly heat of his skin make contact with mine--thumb rubbing the smooth skin of my waist. I gasped into his mouth as he pressed his body onto mine, grinding his hips onto mine to prevent me from moving.

I whimpered painfully when the fullness of his hand slid into my--or his-- shirt and trailed to the curve of my breast.

"S-stop." I managed to whisper when he brought his lips off of mine. Harry placed his pink lips onto the area where my jaw met my neck.  I felt this annoying sensation wash over me when he began to suck harshly and it felt as if my knees were to collapse, so I grabbed onto his shoulders for support.

And then I heard the most beautiful sound in the world--the doorbell echoing around the household.

Harry moaned softly and tightened his grip around me. He drew back and didn't even glance back at me before he stalked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

-

He didn't know what he was doing. The desire for this one girl grew too much for him to handle. The voice in his head was no longer in control as he closed the door to the room he exited from. He leaned onto it, biting his lip.

He regret that he enjoyed it.

However, he was thankful the pizza delivery was here quicker than usual. He might've lost control and did something he would never have the pleasure to do. Emotionally.

The door opened, revealing a handsome young boy. When his blue eyes met Harry's dark ones, he knew something was up so he got it over with quickly.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey mate," Troye smiled. In his hands were two boxes of food, heat dampening the cardboard. "Long time, no-see."

I smiled weakly and nodded. "Yeah. I've been on quite the adventure." I looked up at him as I leaned on the door frame. "Found my girl."

Troye's eyes widened but he stood still. He looked around awkwardly. "Uh. You mean the real one, right?"

I chuckled and nodded once. "Yeah. You didn't think I was big enough to fit two boxes of pizza in me, did you?" I joked.

Troye handed them to me, the heat almost burning me immediately. "Nah, thought the other guys were here." He pressed his lips together. "So, where are they?"

I shrugged. "Probably just lazing off."

Troye shot me a toothy grin. "Well, take care of that girl of yours." He winked and slowly walked away.

"How much?" I called after him and he waved it off.

"I owed you last month, anyway." Troye shook his head before climbing onto his motorcycle. "See you around."

I walked back into the house and placed the food on the counter, taking one slice with me before exiting the house.

I could not be here right now.