Chapter Thirty One

LONG CHAPTER!

-:-:-:-

"I'm really hungry." I moaned, rubbing my eyes. Once I opened them, everything was dark for a few seconds, but when my eyesight cleared I saw a red shirt.

He must've seen the weird look I have been giving him the entirety of his changing, and he frowned at the clothing he wore.

"What?" Harry frowned, biting his lip, checking his clothes once more. "I can't wear black every where, someone would be curious."

I shrugged. "Not exactly your style but...looks good." Turning my head to face the window, I caught the digital clock on the bedside table. 1:42 PM it read.

Harry chuckled. "Looks too happy." He mumbled something afterwards but I couldn't catch it, deciding against pushing him for it.

"Here." Harry handed me a pair of mini shorts and a black crop top. Perched on top of it all was one of his jackets.

I scrunched up my nose and dropped the clothes on the bed.

"What now?" Harry sighed boredly and took his shirt off again, exposing his illegal tattoos.

"Who wore these clothes?" I gagged.

Harry roughly folded his shirt while turning around to look at the outfit he had chosen for me, and shrugged. Chucking the shirt on the ground. Something flashed in his eyes but he turned around so I couldn't read his expression. "Does it matter? She's gone now."

An annoying shiver ran down my body and I tried my best to contain any more from coming uninvited. "I don't exactly like it."

Harry glowered at me. "Sorry I haven't got any heels or skirts. We're going shopping anyway."

I rolled my eyes and snatched the clothes off the duvet, strolling into the bathroom. After I have peeled my ratty clothes off. I wore the girly clothes and Harry's jacket, and looked at myself in the mirror.

If I wore any jeans or anything, I wouldn't be able to see my thighs because of my lack of height. But these denim shorts were so short I was able to even see some skin. Sighing, I made my way back to Harry's room and caught him holding some sort of spray gun.

"You're not gonna kill me, are you?" I joked and sat beside him. Harry's head snapped up to mine and his eyes raked over my clothes.

"They seem fine to me." He is terrible at hiding smirks.

"Can you put some on my back?" he asked softly. Ignoring the psychotic hammering of my heart, I grasped the item from his large hands, feeling it heavy in my palm. I realized all the tattoos on his arms and chest were gone.

"What is it?"

"A tattoo concealer." he stated, sounding obvious. "Duh."

I pulled some sort of trigger, and immediately, tanned ink squirted out and landed on Harry's skin. "Does it hurt or anything?" I asked and sprayed some over the I WILL SUCCEED tattoo.

"Nope." he murmured simply, picking at his nails. Once I was finished, Harry walked out of his room shirtless and down the stairs. I trudged behind him into the kitchen.

"We need to leave as soon as the cover-up dries." Harry demanded calmly, leaning his elbows against the bench. My eyes flickered to the telephone sitting beside him, screaming for me to help myself, but I swallowed hard and looked away.

"How long will that be?" I blinked, fighting the urge to slide my finger over his soft skin to steal some paint.

Harry took a moment to think. "You know what?" he stuck his tongue out to dab the corner of his mouth and pursed his full pink lips, reminding me of some of our intent memories. "We'll leave in the afternoon. That way it will be harder for people to recognize you."