Chapter Thirty Five

"I don't know why you refuse to say anything at all, but for now, I can respect that." the officer, whom I had learned the name of--Aaron--, said calmly. Surprisingly, his expression hadn't changed. You would have thought he was frustrated or showed some sign of being completely annoyed by my 'answers'. "But I will need to ask you some other things later. I'll appreciate it in advance if your answers weren't deluded or fake."

"That's if you get it out of me." I whispered numbly, lying back in the thin sheets.

"My proposal still stands."

I sighed through my nose and closed my eyes, feeling my head aching slightly. Why my father? Why not me? I bet that's why he was so cold back then. My father would run into my arms like any other time. I wished he had this time. Considering the fact that I hadn't seen him in more than a week.

"I'm sorry I have to do this." I mentally mimicked his voice in my head and rolled my head in the other direction. I opened my eyes to look at him. "But you are preventing us to stop a killer. I hope you understand that."

"Didn't you ever think of why  I haven't been telling you?" I harshly asked and closed my eyes again, causing a tear to fall. I didn't realize I was teary-eyed.

"Why aren't you saying anything? You're not telling me!" Aaron pestered in a frustrated voice and leaned forward in his seat. Well, there's the outburst. "That boy can't get up because you're safe so you can say anything! That is the reason as to why we had you brought here."

"You just told me he has a tracking device in me!" I cried out and squeezed the pillow onto my ears.

"The UK Special Forces is here, along with the police and we are fully armed. You need to calm down and trust us." Aaron raised his eyebrows.

"Did you not see the whole ambush at the carnival?" I sniffed. "That was him. You don't know him" I could tell Aaron Harry's threats. I could tell him that I was at the carnival, his house, the 'gang's' house but I wont say anything about it, detailed. And I don't know why. "He's not just a kid, he knows what he's doing."

"You are preventing us from stopping a killer!" He repeated, now sounding frustrated. "This boy could be in the damn city, for all we know. We've got professionals, but we're not perfect at everything."

"I'll be back tomorrow." Aaron suddenly said and stood up, wordlessly.

I watched as he left and groaned. They're so demanding I almost wished I got kidnapped again.

Almost.

If I left, they'd try to find me again--hopefully--and forget about my dad. But of course, I'd need to come up with something to leave my dad alone. They're the bad guys at the moment.

Harry's P.O.V.

"A plan?" Zayn laughed with Louis, who covered his mouth--stifling his laugh. "You mean like the time we barged in on some amateur party and kidnapped her in front of everyone?"

I smirked at him. "No. Like that tine you got the others to break into Perrie's house and shoot her family and take--"

"Harry shut the fuck up." Zayn snapped, causing Louis' laughter to burst and his body to roll onto the side of the couch. "It wasn't my idea."

"You asked a boy who hasn't kidnapped anyone yet." I sneered, Louis' face going red.

"N-Niall," he chuckled breathlessly and did that sigh that you do after laughing, hard. "Oh, that boy can do so much but kidnap a girl."

Zayn frowned. "What is the plan? You said she was in...where?"

"Beacon Meadows is like--wait, what?" Louis laughed again as Zayn continued: "Hm, f-from the furniture store in, erm, I...I don't know what the fuck. Tell me the plan, you fag!"